Israeli-Palestinian conflict (31 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
take the most recent event as an example. Hamas blow up an Israeli convoy killing one soldier and injuring 3. Israel as a reaction bomb Palestine, killing 1 hamas militant but at the same time 3 innocent Palestinians 1 of them being a child. Is that really and eye for an eye? I don't think so.
That recent attack is perfect commentary for the whole war in Gaza and a testimony to Israels recklessness and ruthlessness.
This kind of debate is morally bankrupt precisely because at the heart of it you actually believe an eye for an eye is justifiable.

How about you step out of the middle ages and join us here in the 21st century.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
take the most recent event as an example. Hamas blow up an Israeli convoy killing one soldier and injuring 3. Israel as a reaction bomb Palestine, killing 1 hamas militant but at the same time 3 innocent Palestinians 1 of them being a child. Is that really and eye for an eye? I don't think so.
That recent attack is perfect commentary for the whole war in Gaza and a testimony to Israels recklessness and ruthlessness.
if both sides announced cease-fire, why did they blow up the convoy? and where were you guys in the last few years, when they throw rockets and we didn't react? as a matter of fact we did react. we gave them all gaza so they will be able to shot as from closer range. good call.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
if both sides announced cease-fire, why did they blow up the convoy? and where were you guys in the last few years, when they throw rockets and we didn't react? as a matter of fact we did react. we gave them all gaza so they will be able to shot as from closer range. good call.
Where were you 60 years ago when they were killing Palestinians left and right. You are epic fail.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This kind of debate is morally bankrupt precisely because at the heart of it you actually believe an eye for an eye is justifiable.

How about you step out of the middle ages and join us here in the 21st century.
No, Israel believe an eye for an eye is justifiable but they can't manage to even abide by that. My point is its more like an eye for an eye and then a kick in the balls.
The psychology of this is remarkable, just as Max Keiser mentioned. Children with abusive parents are likely to become abusive themselves. Here we see the people who escaped a holocaust perpetrating one.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
My point is when did those children launch rockets into Israel?

Aug 17, 2007
Where were you 60 years ago when they were killing Palestinians left and right. You are epic fail.
62 years ago it's started.

1947, desicion 181 of the UN. two countries, one for the israelis and one for the palestinians. jerusalem will be under the UN control. we celebrate, you mad. why? you don't us here at all.

that's why this conflict exist in first place

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
so tell me, if hamas would throw rockets on bologna for 8 years, and you have 15 second to run and hide, what would you do? how would you react? and by the way, it's much less than 1,300. even few palestinian doctors said it's not over 600-700, most of them hamas people.
8 years ? Mate, do you even know how your country began to exist. This didn't begin 8 years, it began 60 years ago. Another epic fail BD type of person.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
did Israel remove the blockade on food and medical supplies?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
no one want kids to die, but when hamas people hide in houses, hospitals and behind women and children that happens, unfortunetly. don't forget our kids die too.
I don't recall such a rapid rate of children casualties across the border. Infact i don't recall such a rapid rate of child casualties in many wars at all (except for the WWII holocaust).
I'm sick of that cop out about Hamas hiding, its still a war crime to kill innocent children. Its not anyones problem but yours to figure out.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
62 years ago it's started.

1947, desicion 181 of the UN. two countries, one for the israelis and one for the palestinians. jerusalem will be under the UN control. we celebrate, you mad. why? you don't us here at all.

that's why this conflict exist in first place
Jews didn't deserve Israel, not when the Arabs were the majority. And remember the atrocities you made to the Palestinians which your IDF is still doing now. Your country was built on terrorism son.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
they got much food and medical supplies even during the war. we made cease-fire for few hours so tracks with supplies will be able to go in. they used the brake to throw rockets
the head of the UNRWA mission in Gaza was saying that supplies had almost run dry even before the actual invasion and continually said so throughout Israel's invasion...and the daily 'ceasefire' you are mentioning was for 3 hours and was still continually violated by Israel who kept hitting Gaza with airstrikes even during the 'break'

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
where were you 1400 years ago when hordes of muslims were taking over the land thet belonged to the jews?
Times have changed son, UN is here and there are rules and regulations. No one is conquering like a madman because of the UN. Your beloved Israel however have a tendency of breaking them.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Times have changed son, UN is here and there are rules and regulations. No one is conquering like a madman because of the UN. Your beloved Israel however have a tendency of breaking them.
and even the last time I checked, the Byzantine Empire wasn't Jewish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)