Israeli-Palestinian conflict (58 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1866103 said:
I wasn't trying to be either sided, I was comparing his post with the US, WHO WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM A TRIAL PRIOR TO EXECUTION!

SINCE HE SAID THE US WAS A TERRORIST GOVERNMENT!

Don't assume, Bubble-head.
:lol2:

Yes, like we gave Saddam a fair trial.

Seriously dude I don't know what to make of you anymore.

Apr 12, 2004
it was all a charade ??

what a fucking spineless retard
No, he resigned, then was reinstated.
:lol2:

Yes, like we gave Saddam a fair trial.

Seriously dude I don't know what to make of you anymore.
:shifty:

Saddam was tried and executed by the Iraqi Government, bro.

Point is, they say Hamas isn't a terrorist organization, but the US is, but we would give any spy a fair trial, no matter what, we have in the past.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1866107 said:
No, he resigned, then was reinstated.

:shifty:

Saddam was tried and executed by the Iraqi Government, bro.

Point is, they say Hamas isn't a terrorist organization, but the US is, but we would give any spy a fair trial, no matter what, we have in the past.
We are just as much of a terrorist organization as they are, as Hamas was democratically elected.

Too bad we have great people such as Valerie Plame who risk their lives for our country but then are hunted down by some of the familiar faces in DC.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1866112 said:
Yea, we launch rockets into Toronto all the time.

But it's obvious we aren't as much as they are.

We at least believe in a fair trial.
Please don't tell me our billions of dollars don't go their military. Please don't act like this.

You know, there is a reason why Canardo, Someone, Il Re, et cetera oppose your views.

Apr 12, 2004
I know they do, on both counts, but they buy a lot of our shit too.

You don't think f-16's and F-15's are free, do you?

Especially not the fuel or the ordinance.

All of which is extremely expensive.

I bet we equal out on money given each other.

1 F-16 is about 20 M, one F-15 (depending on model and if it is an Eagle or Strike Eagle) is about 30 to 35 M, and I know we didn't just give those to them.

But yes, a lot of our money goes to their military, I've said that before, the top 4 fighting groups on the Earth are (in no order) Navy SEALS, US SpecOpsSOCOM, Israeli SP.FCS. and maybe the German SO Bundeswehr Heer or the Green Berets (which do a lot more than what is asked and operate as single entities.) But the only people the SEALS train with as a subsidiary unit is the Israeli (Some Hebrew Shit Here, because I forget.)

So not only is it obvious to me that we have a partnership, but it is obvious that we have a running partnership in the war economy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ßüякε;1866112 said:
Yea, we launch rockets into Toronto all the time.

But it's obvious we aren't as much as they are.

We at least believe in a fair trial.

we dont launch rockets we instead go for nukes napalm and cluster bombs; as for trial what of the people in guatanamo

Apr 12, 2004
we dont launch rockets we instead go for nukes napalm and cluster bombs; as for trial what of the people in guatanamo
1) Nuked with reason Japan.
2) Napalm was a bad call, but your point would have been better made with Agent Orange.
3) Cluster bombs are designed to be AP, so I don't understand the problem.

People in Gitmo were not given trial, but were not called under United States federal territory. I think they should have been given fair trial and due process, but they were just "detainees," it blew and I don't agree with it. The point I was trying to make was, we would not execute OUR OWN CITIZEN on blatant or suspicion of spying without a fair trial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)