Israeli-Palestinian conflict (12 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
I want to read Vinny and Seven's views for this.
It's disgusting obviously. I don't know what you want me to say, but I don't agree with those people. Just like I don't agree with the attack by Israel in general.

What I do believe however is that radical muslims can pose a threat to Western society. Many of the western values conflict with those of radical muslim movements. There's bound to be a tense situation. Much like there is in Antwerp at times right now.

HOWEVER, that's a completely different discussion and Israel is NOT killing Palestinians because they are radical muslims.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Not quite true. There are a couple of criteria to be met before you can call yourself a Jew. In fact they're much more strict about it than christians are for example. Badass doesn't meet those criteria, but the most important issue is that he wants to be a Jew, so he can gain some sort of personal advantage from the Holocaust. And that's just sick.
good point and that is where their superiority complex comes in

richo123

Mar 30, 2005
Our hearts are with people in Gaza.

???? There are no military Hamas fighters in Lebanon.

Stop your bullshit about Kuwait. That has nothing to do with what is happening there in Gaza.
:lol2: look at this Kuwaiti wannabe...you're INDIAN, do not act like you know jack about anything
LOL maybe i m not Kuwaiti,i m a proud INIDIAN.But i was born n raised in Kuwait,i was even here during the Gulf War.

On the contrary my friend,it is you who dont know jack shit.Did you know that Iranians spies tried to assassinate the former Kuwait Amir because Kuwait was providing money to Iraq army to defeat the Shia regime.

Did you know when Iraq invaded Kuwait,Iraqis and Palestinians went on raping and looting spree.

Did you know after Kuwait was freed ,Kuwaitis through out all the Palestinians.

Maybe this off topic,but i m just showing ,that this is not just an Israel vs Hamas.I m tired of you guys trying to make it seem its Israel vs Arab World ,its not that simple.

Most of the Gulf countries wants to neutralize Iranian Shia influence.

Look now U.A.E wants to have a nuclear power plant ,for what this is to counter the growing influence of Iran in the region.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,068
    How do you explain the fact that all Arab countries might talk a lot, but do absolutely NOTHING to help Palestinian victims? Hell, even Belgium is trying to do something right now. People talk so much about the international community, but it's not as if one of the Arab countries has done anything.
    As I said before, Arab regimes contribute in the massacre currently as they don't want Hamas democratic model to infect their countries.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,069
    It's disgusting obviously. I don't know what you want me to say, but I don't agree with those people. Just like I don't agree with the attack by Israel in general.

What I do believe however is that radical muslims can pose a threat to Western society. Many of the western values conflict with those of radical muslim movements. There's bound to be a tense situation. Much like there is in Antwerp at times right now.

HOWEVER, that's a completely different discussion and Israel is NOT killing Palestinians because they are radical muslims.
    Well said.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    LOL maybe i m not Kuwaiti,i m a proud INIDIAN.But i was born n raised in Kuwait,i was even here during the Gulf War.

On the contrary my friend,it is you who dont know jack shit.Did you know that Iranians spies tried to assassinate the former Kuwait Amir because Kuwait was providing money to Iraq army to defeat the Shia regime.

Did you know when Iraq invaded Kuwait,Iraqis and Palestinians went on raping and looting spree.

Maybe this off topic,but i m just showing ,that this is not just an Israel vs Hamas.I m tired of you guys trying to make it seem its Israel vs Arab World ,its not that simple.

Look now U.A.E wants to have a nuclear power plant ,for what this is to counter the growing influence of Iran in the region.
    :yawn:

by the way, where is Inidia?

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    As I said before, Arab regimes contribute in the massacre currently as they don't want Hamas democratic model to infect their countries.
    I think that's a very good point by Reb...other Middle Eastern countries have had problems with civil disobedience and disenchantment with the ruling families

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,072

Totally off-topic, but I laughed so much when you said that during Gulf war Palestinians were raping Kuwaitis. Give me one article about that in any language:Arabic, English or Urdu.

You can open a thread to discuss your bullshit if you want.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    more of the 2nd I guess...they think of themselves as the THE superior race
    This is something I don't like to say, because a lot of people think of it as racist. However I want to stress the fact that I have got nothing against Jews. But I think that they are arrogant when it comes to being the chosen people and I think that's the very reason Jews have been picked on for thousands of years. They have something about them that says: "I'm better than you".

This is just a personal opinion, but I know many people who feel the same way. I don't think that justifies all the Jew hate on this forum though.

You're full of contradictions, ReBeL. If the Arab countries, which are part of the UN, don't even want to help the Palestinians, then why do you expect other countries (which according to you are muppets controlled by Israel) to do something about the situation? If anything, you can't really hold a grudge against the UN, can you?

Did you, by any chance, hear about the initiative of Belgium? It's a weak attempt at trying to save some Palestinian victims, but that's the way to go IMO. It's where the UN has failed in my opinion. They could have provided more humanitarian help. I know why they say they couldn't, but I beg to differ.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    This is something I don't like to say, because a lot of people think of it as racist. However I want to stress the fact that I have got nothing against Jews. But I think that they are arrogant when it comes to being the chosen people and I think that's the very reason Jews have been picked on for thousands of years. They have something about them that says: "I'm better than you".

This is just a personal opinion, but I know many people who feel the same way. I don't think that justifies all the Jew hate on this forum though.
    :tup: exactly what I wanted to say...can't believe this is happening, but +rep :D

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    :tup: exactly what I wanted to say...can't believe this is happening, but +rep :D
    Look, it's not that I disagree completely with you all. I do think Israel is committing crimes and I do think that they should be punished. I also believe that there's a reason why Jews always manage to bring hate upon themselves. I just don't like the Naziesque declarations of some.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,076
    You're full of contradictions, ReBeL. If the Arab countries, which are part of the UN, don't even want to help the Palestinians, then why do you expect other countries (which according to you are muppets controlled by Israel) to do something about the situation? If anything, you can't really hold a grudge against the UN, can you?
    For the 10th time in this thread, I said I don't expect anybody to interfer to save Palestinian civilians because it is a coward world.

Did you, by any chance, hear about the initiative of Belgium? It's a weak attempt at trying to save some Palestinian victims, but that's the way to go IMO. It's where the UN has failed in my opinion. They could have provided more humanitarian help. I know why they say they couldn't, but I beg to differ.
    No, I didn't hear of it.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    For the 10th time in this thread, I said I don't expect anybody to interfer to save Palestinian civilians because it is a coward world.

No, I didn't hear of it.
    Yes, but I'm saying that it's very difficult to interfere for an organisation such as the UN. And apart from that, it's not as if they could automatically bring peace. Look at places such as the DRC.

It's nothing, really, they sent an airplane to Palestina to bring wounded children to Belgium and take care of them here. It's a small initiative, but if more countries would do it (and then in fact it would be best if countries nearby would undertake something), it might actually help.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    idiots like him is what keep this conflict going
    No dear idiots like u is what keep this conflict going
    If You think what have been said in this topic so far is going to stop or solve it then you are the idiot one here
    Being rational is not an option in this conflict
    The hate between the 2 sides (Muslims and Jews) went beyond imagination and crossed all the red (return) lines long time ago
    I don't know if you know this or not but this thing (the hate issue) has been started long time ago , more than 1400 years
    Its a hate sensation based on a religious conflicts
    The Jews believe that they are the chosen PPL
    and so do the Muslims

What i am saying is the same you will hear from all the PPL of the 2 sides involved in this conflict
    Both sides Muslims and Jews think in the same manner and carry the same hope
    Both of the 2 sides would love to wake up one day and find the other part just wiped from the earth's surface

This conflict will continue till the end of the days when there will be a war between Muslims and Jews and Muslims will win that war
    This fact is one of the majors our religion based on, you can ask any Muslim about it
    and by the way Jews believe in that war also but they believe that the victory will be theirs

Muslims-Jews hate is something i know more than you do
    Play the smart guy with some one else

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    No dear idiots like u is what keep this conflict going
    If You think what have been said in this topic so far is going to stop or solve it then you are the idiot one here
    Being rational is not an option in this conflict
    The hate between the 2 sides (Muslims and Jews) went beyond imagination and crossed all the red (return) lines long time ago
    I don't know if you know this or not but this thing (the hate issue) has been started long time ago , more than 1400 years
    Its a hate sensation based on a religious conflicts
    The Jews believe that they are the chosen PPL
    and so do the Muslims

What i am saying is the same you will hear from all the PPL of the 2 sides involved in this conflict
    Both sides Muslims and Jews think in the same manner and carry the same hope
    Both of the 2 sides would love to wake up one day and find the other part just wiped from the earth's surface

This conflict will continue till the end of the days when there will be a war between Muslims and Jews and Muslims will win that war
    This fact is one of the majors our religion based on, you can ask any Muslim about it
    and by the way Jews believe in that war also but they believe that the victory will be theirs

Muslims-Jews hate is something i know more than you do
    Play the smart guy with some one else
    So you know it's a hate conflict partly based on religion?

But you're okay with that?

You just want to kill all Jews?

Then didn't you just admit that Bes is right? And that it is in fact idiots like you that keep the conflict going? And you don't stop there yet, you want a war that goes on till the end of time FFS.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Yes, but I'm saying that it's very difficult to interfere for an organisation such as the UN. And apart from that, it's not as if they could automatically bring peace. Look at places such as the DRC.

It's nothing, really, they sent an airplane to Palestina to bring wounded children to Belgium and take care of them here. It's a small initiative, but if more countries would do it (and then in fact it would be best if countries nearby would undertake something), it might actually help.
    I read there was also a massive anti-Israel rally, around 80k people in Brussels?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)