Israeli-Palestinian conflict (58 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol: Friggin' San Francisco. We just don't support causes. We support a global shopping bag full at any given demonstration and can no longer tell which cause from which.

For example, a story in today's paper about a demonstration last night against a metro police shooting of a black man:

BART protesters in SF: 'We are Oscar Grant!'
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/01/13/BA5H159265.DTL&tsp=1

The rally began calmly at the Civic Center Plaza around 5 p.m. with about 100 demonstrators who said they were protesting brutality against the citizens of Oakland and Greece, as well as the Palestinians.
Apparently someone forget the Zimbabwean government, last year's Bandar Mahkota Cheras mess in Malaysia, the CPDM party in Cameroon, the Ethiopian government in Benishagul, etc...

Just how many ways can you split the focus of a political rally, really?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Seriously, all of you drop it.
I banned seven's account, with seven's knowledge and blessing. The man who had an account with the username Seven was given the right (by me) to continue posting from a new account with another username.

That's it and the discussion about Seven ends here.
I'll drop it, but only for you and Rebel.

I am allowed to bring it up in other threads though,right? :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Off course i will
because simply i can tell you that my media is saying so and so and i believe it
this is not the way it should be

we all know that most of the medias are not a pure media sides
fully influenced by the politicians and we all know that there are no liars bigger than those politic bastards
I remember what CNN and other american medias were saying about Iraqi's massive, nuclear,chfemical and biological weapons
and what happened then?
In that case it was just about every media outlet in the world reporting on a report that came from the Bush administration claiming WMDs were in Iraq. It's not like media fabricated the idea. They were given false information by a somewhat corrupt administration.

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
It's been a while since I've posted on this forum. But this is a thread that I couldn't just read without posting.

First, I have only read about 5 or 6 random pages of this thread, I don't have the time to read all 90 pages.

What Israel is doing is much more than just a "violation of human rights" or what else it might be called. It's a sick inhumane crime that must not go unpunished and forgotten. Not under any circumstances can this be called a "defensive operation".

Entire families slaughtered, children shot at in the streets, and endless missles aimed an civilian buildings. This is not something that can be rationally justified.

Even if we ASSUME that Hamas are soldiers of the devil and aim to kill everyone who opposes them, they cause little threat to Israel, a threat that can be contained much more efficiently, Israel's aim is obviously much more than just to fight Hamas.

On the subject about why the Muslim community (not countries) refuses to aknoweldge Israel's right to exist as a country, it's not about who settled in a land at a certain time period, it's a much more complex issue. Israel was established by force and relied heavily on evacuating the previous inhabitants
from their land and homes.

Now, some people might bring up examples of other countries that were established by force, but the difference is that very rarely does the newly-esablished country force the old inhabitants to leave, something that Israel did extensively.

Anyways, this is a very complex and long topic, so I'm not going going into details. The post would be too long to read.

Jul 2, 2006
There are some differences between 10th and 20th centuries.Fate of countries have been decided with swords in past but time has changed.if UN really wanted give a state to them they should have donate their own land. There is no need to hiding this fact ; europeans wanted to get rid of jews in their countries and they wanted to cause trouble in islam world.

kill two birds with one stone,hypocrisy, whatever you call it but this reality.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There are some differences between 10th and 20th centuries.Fate of countries have been decided with swords in past but time has changed.if UN really wanted give a state to them they should have donate their own land. There is no need to hiding this fact ; europeans wanted to get rid of jews in their countries and they wanted to cause trouble in islam world.

kill two birds with one stone,hypocrisy, whatever you call it but this reality.
Off topic, but in which part of Istanbul do you live? The European or Asian part?
I'm interested if you're an Asian or just another Balkan :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So you admit Israel doesn't give a horseshit about human rights and still you can find a way to defend their terrorism.
He's not defending their terrorism, merely pointing out the irony that other countries, namely Iran, are speaking against Israel's actions when they themselves aren't any better. In short he's pointing out what he believes is hypocrosy. (thanks for making me use another "used up" word)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i'd just like to point out that there is a difference between hating israeli's and hating jews (i thought some people on here may actually simply hate jews in general)
I'd have to agree. As much as Rebel has tried(I thank him for that) to keep this thread as an informational outlet, it has become, at times, a huge vat of hate.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No its not. I'll make this simple without going too much into detail. One of the characteristics of a true Islamic state, is that the rulers be elected.
What's with this mix and match stuff? So then Dubai is what 3/4s of an Islamic state or 1/2 or what?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Great! You stated your point now get the fuck out of this thread and such discussions.
Why Jack? Is Andries not entitled to have an opinion?

Regardless of what you think about him and his ideas he's making a very good argument and is adding to the discussion. It's no longer a one sided discussion, which is really nothing but a good thing. What's the worst thing that could happen.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why is the blatant racism by others accepted and are my completely rational points deemed insulting?
Basically, you have an opinion a lot of people have a problem with. You argue so well that they get frustrated because it's not something a lot of people want to hear no matter how sound your logic is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 37)