Israeli-Palestinian conflict (79 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Al Jazeera Sports commentator on the Siena match right now said something in Arabic but I couldnt understand but it seems Legrottaglie has spoken about the Gaza conflict. Did anyone hear what he said ? ReBel ?
Yes I read some of that.

He said he respected Israel as a country and wished peace upon them. He also said he was sorry that his words were taken out of context and that this might have hurt certain people*. As a Christian, he can only hope for peace and the right for anyone to have his own State.

* which leads me to believe that his first words were more pro-palestinian, so he wanted to make clear he didn't pick sides.

I got that from a translation of a transcript, so don't put too much weight in it. I think the bottom line is that Nicola wishes peace to all.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,224
    Well, it is not my right to criticize Legro because of the rubbish he said because before two days, I was celebrating Kanoute's act. Anyway, I'll cheer for 10 players from now on in Juve.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    Yes I read some of that.

He said he respected Israel as a country and wished peace upon them. He also said he was sorry that his words were taken out of context and that this might have hurt certain people*. As a Christian, he can only hope for peace and the right for anyone to have his own State.

* which leads me to believe that his first words were more pro-palestinian, so he wanted to make clear he didn't pick sides.

I got that from a translation of a transcript, so don't put too much weight in it. I think the bottom line is that Nicola wishes peace to all.
    100% support is not expected anyway

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Well, it is not my right to criticize Legro because of the rubbish he said because before two days, I was celebrating Kanoute's act. Anyway, I'll cheer for 10 players from now on in Juve.
    You do realise that he said that because his first comments were commented as being anti-semitic ("Israel was the chosen people, but they did not honour that and are paying for it now").
    I think he genuinely wants peace for both sides.

That said, you're free to do as you want, but take an informed decision.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    It is really sad what are we seeing theese days, even I'm not too much into the conflict I still noticed one thing and that is how only children and womens are getting killed, no grown mens or military. That is just weird to me.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    It is really sad what are we seeing theese days, even I'm not too much into the conflict I still noticed one thing and that is how only children and womens are getting killed, no grown mens or military. That is just weird to me.
    Sorry if I offended anyone.
    That's because of the media and is actually not completely true. That being said there are far too many civilians getting killed and the situation is not acceptable.

Oh, and don't be such a wuss. It's a heated discussion, but I hardly think anyone should disagree with your opinion there.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    That's because of the media and is actually not completely true. That being said there are far too many civilians getting killed and the situation is not acceptable.

Oh, and don't be such a wuss. It's a heated discussion, but I hardly think anyone should disagree with your opinion there.
    That's what I thought...

About wuss part, I don't want to get into any heated discussion about Gaza, it's complicated issue which I'm not willing to discuss. And also you can never be sure about offending someone, I said it cuz I didn't want anyone to jump conclusions.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    That's what I thought...

About wuss part, I don't want to get into any heated discussion about Gaza, it's complicated issue which I'm not willing to discuss. And also you can never be sure about offending someone, I said it cuz I didn't want anyone to jump conclusions.
    and there's plenty of that going on in this thread........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)