Israeli-Palestinian conflict (71 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not to sound unsympathetic, but that's the typical propagandist report for any military operation.

Making up stuff only hurts credibility in the end.

Palestinian causes will only be hurt, not helped, by these kinds of monster-making exaggerations.

as incredulous as it sounds, i am convinced population control was a main objective of israeli actions in gaza.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Didn't the US use that nonsense in Bosnia?

I don't understand why they need to use Uranium.
Dont know about whether DIME was used in bosnia. It is apparently been in use since 2000. Cluster bombs were definetly used in bosnia and go far as vietnam. But obviously as time as gone on they have become more gruesome and highly illegal according to CCM (Convention on Cluster Munitions) which 94 nations signed but Israel & US refused for apparent reasons.

Anyway ive attached a picture which shows the bomb showered on Gaza and its civilians.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Just goes to show that Israel have given up any intention of achieving a peaceful relationship with the Palestines. What they're doing will just create thousands of young, frustrated, hateful and desperate Palestinians who will just seek revenge against Israel. Exactly what Israel is looking for, it seems. You want peace? Give them hope, not bombs!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's almost as if they want to start WWIII over there. Mumbai attacks, Israel destroying Gaza, it's all about the cash that could be made off of people dying. That's what our glorious fucking twit politicians want to do.
That's why I dispise politics, because it creates politicians.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oddly enough, this horror may have some hope of giving more political voice and power to the moderates in Israel who might actually consider something more, shall we say, "constructive"... :(

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
..and the world is just watching all this happen. No one, and I mean no one is making a move. It has been 9 days already.

If I evenr hear a Miss world contest talk about world peace again, i will personally come and **** the heck out of her.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #532
    The death toll:

509 Killed Out of them (87 Children, 46 Women)
    2450 Injured.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #533
    The fucking French president has a plan that will be presented in front of the Security Council. This plan includes:

1- Ceasefire from the two parties.
    2- Sending international envoys to Gaza to guarantee the application of ceasefire.
    3- Opening the cross points between Gaza and Israel.

Sorry, France. You defeated USA by making more stupid president than Bush. What about the siege, you stupid French thing?

By the way, the attack is still continuous even if the media has got bored of the issue. They keep bombing all the time.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I warn everybody before clicking on this link. This is truly disturbing footage of what is going on in Gaza as we speak, footage you won't see on American television.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b3_1230864719
    did you even read the text that accompanied the video ??

Raw; (2005) Hamas Weapons Parade Accident Kills 15, including kids

Initially believed to be new footage from the current events in Gaza information has come to light that this media is in fact from 2005 although it seems to have only been released in this particular form recently.

Hamas parades weapons in Gaza, they blow up, killing 15, including kids
    now calm the fuck down !! :p

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    The conflict between Israel and Palestine is a never ending story, maybe until the end of the world...It's all written in Al Qur'an.

Btw, the volunteers from my country are ready for the Palestine.
    Most of them are soldiers, doctors and nurses.
    They'll bring logistic stuff too (medicines and foods).

Forza Palestine, may Allah be with you!

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    The conflict between Israel and Palestine is a never ending story, maybe until the end of the world...It's all written in Al Qur'an.

Btw, the volunteers from my country are ready for the Palestine.
    Most of them are soldiers, doctors and nurses.
    They'll bring logistic stuff too (medicines and foods).

Forza Palestine, may Allah be with you!
    Were you Referring to FPI ? :rofl:

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    icεmαή;1854489 said:
    whats FPI Albert?
    You don't want to know them , Asif , With a bunches of Useless members , consisting with unemployed peoples , Always makes a Riot in Indonesia , Bringing Moeslem as their Shield to squelch civilian , Destroying Public facility Haphazardly , always pretend to be the innocent Moeslem Front ever .

See how barbaric they are
    http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=AlMnli0jcp4

:D

Oct 3, 2004
    I don't understand the Israeli military tactics - why do the civilian casualties have to be numerous?

If such a war is supposedly 'calculated' and well-devised, why is the civilian death-toll so high?

It's easy to say "oh well Hamas hide with civilians", the same thing was said about Hezballah in 2006. I don't think these armed forces are stupid enough to engage in warfare while using civilians as a shield - because they're not gaining anything out of it. If that were really the case, they would lose the support of the masses. When the Israelis allowed the Palestinians to vote and form a cabinet, well...Hamas won by democratic elections.

Obviously, after Hamas had started becoming more powerful, Israel is hitting the panic button and simply taking drastic measures in order to maintain their balance of power over the Palestine issue.

Then you have the Arabs. Same as 2006. Yes, Saudi, UAE, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait, Iran......respect to all of them for helping Lebanon after the war.

Key word here. After the war.

Why could something not be done during the fighting. So Dubai's Sheikh Mohammed cancels new year parties in Dubai as a gesture of solidarity with Gaza. Like the Gazans who are awaiting missiles to drop over their heads are realllllly going to give a rat's ass whether Dubaians are getting drunk off their asses and party on till 6.00am (which they did, by the way, minus the fire-works).

I noticed some pages earlier a fellow Saudi member taking offense to some of the "Anti-Gulf" remarks here - please let me clarify this picture. Sending aid to the victims and helping to fund investments to rebuild infrastructures are always welcome. Nobody is bitching about that.

What we're bitching about is why these Gulf leaders are not playing critical and decisive roles into the POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT regarding the Palestine/Israel issue.

I'm talking land-for-peace deals, sitting on the negotiation table, agreeing to stop settlements in return for Hamas to disarm etc.

We want a break through. Not thanks to the USA's Camp David, Spain's Madrid, Norway's Oslo etc.

Why can't the Arab states sit down and formulate a break-through agreement deal? Look what happened in the latest Arab summit, it was a f*cking joke :rolleyes:

It really is a genocide down there in Gaza, and the whole world sits down and watches. And when all the dust is settled, watch the kind and generous Arabs provide aid....only till the next break-out of fighting.

The cycle, unfortunately, will continue like this.

R.I.P. to all the Palestinian Martyrs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)