Israeli-Palestinian conflict (78 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 14, 2003
What baffles me is the global economic crisis we're in and the amount of money burned for such stupid wars which can be more than enough to actually stop us from being doomed.

Many people comment on how Governments can't find money for health, education etc, but will surely find it for war.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
What does his idiotic post have to with with the current situation in Gaza?Anyway ill ignore that morons posts.
Absolutely nothing, we already talked about the holocaust in previous pages but you must understand, people say things like that because there tired of seeing Palestinians dying for the past 40-50 years. It's a crime against humanity and it is genocide. Anyways...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Absolutely nothing, we already talked about the holocaust in previous pages but you must understand, people say things like that because there tired of seeing Palestinians dying for the past 40-50 years. It's a crime against humanity and it is genocide. Anyways...
Exactly!He's praising the Auschwitz massacres which in turn was genocide,some people just dont take enough time to think about what they say.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Exactly!He's praising the Auschwitz massacres which in turn was genocide,some people just dont take enough time to think about what they say.
The holocaust is already done and is finished. This on going Palestinian Genocide is still ongoing for god knows how many years now, it's only human nature to say such things when you're angry.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The holocaust is already done and is finished. This on going Palestinian Genocide is still ongoing for god knows how many years now, it's only human nature to say such things when you're angry.
Whats next we should all blame the Germans for the current situation,as it is a snowball effect of the holocaust.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Whats next we should all blame the Germans for the current situation,as it is a snowball effect of the holocaust.
Lets blame the European colonial powers who took all the colonies and left nothing for ze Germans. If they weren't so gready and they shared some of the colonies with Germany the holocaust and Palestine wouldn't have happened.

Personally i blame Belgium. Those gready waffles held most of Central Africa. If they shared some of the teritories with Germany, things could have been different today.
Lets all unite in blaming Seven for Palestine!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Lets blame the European colonial powers who took all the colonies and left nothing for ze Germans. If they weren't so gready and they shared some of the colonies with Germany the holocaust and Palestine wouldn't have happened.

Personally i blame Belgium. Those gready waffles held most of Central Africa. If they shared some of the teritories with Germany, things could have been different today.
Lets all unite in blaming Seven for Palestine!
:lol: +rep

Feni

Jan 2, 2009
i Just don't get it. isn't Israel satisfied with their land handed to them on a silver platter, i mean they have most of Palestine :confused2

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Many people comment on how Governments can't find money for health, education etc, but will surely find it for war.
Exactly and it doesn't take a 6th grade kid to realize that the money for war is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay much more than money for other "beneficial" things.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What baffles me is the global economic crisis we're in and the amount of money burned for such stupid wars which can be more than enough to actually stop us from being doomed.
It's almost as if they want to start WWIII over there. Mumbai attacks, Israel destroying Gaza, it's all about the cash that could be made off of people dying. That's what our glorious fucking twit politicians want to do.

JUVE_4_Eva

Dec 23, 2008
Palestinians .. right now they are totally alone ... Is there any thing which can be done... I mean its You know i have to use word Funny... Israelis are killing the innocent people but no one dares to stop them

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We already heard about the use of cluster bombs yesterday and missiles which say "made in USA". Today there are reports that of another illegal type of explosive weapon used called DIME (Dense Inert Metal Explosive). These were the same weapons used in 2006 against Lebanon. Internationally once again recognised to be illegal and has traces of uranium. The affect of these weapons include people diagnosed with widespread cancer and leukemia. Israel denied using it in 2006.. and I wont be suprised if they deny it again.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We already heard about the use of cluster bombs yesterday and missiles which say "made in USA". Today there are reports that of another illegal type of explosive weapon used called DIME (Dense Inert Metal Explosive). These were the same weapons used in 2006 against Lebanon. Internationally once again recognised to be illegal and has traces of uranium. The affect of these weapons include people diagnosed with widespread cancer and leukemia. Israel denied using it in 2006.. and I wont be suprised if they deny it again.
Didn't the US use that nonsense in Bosnia?

I don't understand why they need to use Uranium.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
what m watching on TV now is unbelievable .. turns out that children and women are the main target for Israel not Hamas..!! a disgusting genocide ..!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
what m watching on TV now is unbelievable .. turns out that children and women are the main target for Israel not Hamas..!! a disgusting genocide ..!!
Not to sound unsympathetic, but that's the typical propagandist report for any military operation.

Making up stuff only hurts credibility in the end.

Palestinian causes will only be hurt, not helped, by these kinds of monster-making exaggerations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)