Israeli-Palestinian conflict (80 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The mistake was already done. Time machine doesn't exist, we can't turn back time.
What we can do, as a human race, not as Arabs, Slavs, Teutonic, Muslims, Atheists or Christians, is to look and find a solution to this problem.

Shipping them off from Israel will not solve the problem.
Of course, we humans are egoistic beings. Every injustice is equal in the way that the one done to us is always the biggest. And we're selfish.
You are selfish, i am selfish.
You are selfish because you want them away from Palestine and you don't care where will they go as long as it's not in the Arab world. I'm selfish because i'm afraid that maybe my country will be their next destination if they're deported from Palestine and the problem will only be geographically transfered, but certainly not solved.

They are there, truly sorry, bad luck, but they are there and when we'll look for the solution we'll have to start from that fact: They are in Israel and they will stay where they are, so what to do for the killings to stop and the zionists to stay where they are?
Its easy for you to say. But for Palestinians who are being killed everyday and having their land confiscated from them, they won't stop fighting till the Zionists are out of Palestine. That day will come sooner or later.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it is very easy for you to say all these negative things about Hamas/Palestinians when you are not the one that is suffering...do you have any idea about their living conditions? if you read the article you posted in detail, it states that 90% of the trade in Gaza is controlled by Israel...they do not have clean water to drink and bathe, they do not have enough food to feed themselves, the hospitals do not have adequate medical supplies to take care of the ill...shame on you for your pathetic attitude towards the people who are your brothers, who have been murdered, bombed, persecuted and imprisoned for more than 60 years...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #243
    Currently, Israeli army uses microphones to tell people in two cities in Gaza strip: Beit Hanoun and Rafah, to leave their houses immediately threatening that the coming hours will see their houses demolished over theri heads.

The death toll until this moment: 363 killed. 1700 injured.

Jul 2, 2006
    What do you guys think about Secret agreement between Hitler and Zionists?
    They are using holocaust as their excuse since years.

http://www.real-debt-elimination.co...sfer_agreement_between_zionists_and_nazis.htm

if zionists don't value their own people life,we shouldn't expect mercy for palestinians.diplomacy will not resolve things and zionist will stay as biggest threat against peace,not only for middle east but whole world peace.

richo123

Mar 30, 2005
    it is very easy for you to say all these negative things about Hamas/Palestinians when you are not the one that is suffering...do you have any idea about their living conditions? if you read the article you posted in detail, it states that 90% of the trade in Gaza is controlled by Israel...they do not have clean water to drink and bathe, they do not have enough food to feed themselves, the hospitals do not have adequate medical supplies to take care of the ill...shame on you for your pathetic attitude towards the people who are your brothers, who have been murdered, bombed, persecuted and imprisoned for more than 60 years...
    Bad living conditions u say

Wat about the rampant abuse of migrant workers in U.A.E

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2006/03/28/uae-address-abuse-migrant-workers

First try to clean your house before you try to clean others.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006

http://www.real-debt-elimination.co...sfer_agreement_between_zionists_and_nazis.htm

if zionists don't value their own people life,we shouldn't expect mercy for palestinians.diplomacy will not resolve things and zionist will stay as biggest threat against peace,not only for middle east but whole world peace.
    :agree: there were Jewish Nazis as well

http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

What the fuck is wrong with you people!? I sincerely hope the mods don't let this go unnoticed. Generally I couldn't care less about insults flying around, but this is not to be accepted.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    What the fuck is wrong with you people!? I sincerely hope the mods don't let this go unnoticed. Generally I couldn't care less about insults flying around, but this is not to be accepted.
    what? the truth?

:howler: and look who's calling for the Mods...the Islamophobe who hates Arabs and Muslims who has to make every thread about religion

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    There are many sources confirming that holocaust was a Zionist conspiracy and necessary to found israel.
    You're fucking insane I tell you. I don't know who or what organisation made you believe shit like this, but it is completely wrong. No Jew would sacrifice millions of his fellow men just like that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    same question goes for you.

did i say i support what nazism did in past?
    what? the truth?

:howler: and look who's calling for the Mods...the Islamophobe who hates Arabs and Muslims who has to make every thread about religion
    How can you sit there and say that Jews not only wanted, but actually created the Holocaust? I might have made a lot of harsh comments, but this is not in the same category, Ahmed. This truly disgusts me and most likely every single soul who knows the first thing about WW II.

Outrageous.

richo123

Mar 30, 2005
    1st of all I am not Arab, I'm a Pakistani living in the UAE...and if you hate Arabs so much, please move to Israel, they will welcome you and your money
    Why is it that u only feel aggrieved when Israel bombs Hamas and not when Hamas bombs Israel.

And i m not surprised you are supporting Hamas since we know what a useless and good for nothing Pakistan is ,a bunch of dopers,wankers and suicide bombers

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    How can you sit there and say that Jews not only wanted, but actually created the Holocaust? I might have made a lot of harsh comments, but this is not in the same category, Ahmed. This truly disgusts me and most likely every single soul who knows the first thing about WW II.

Outrageous.
    I didn't say a thing, the stuff I am showing you is FACT...my heart goes out to the Jewish people who lost their whole families in the terrible genocide committed by the Nazis, but that won't change the truth about there being soldiers of Jewish ancestry in Hitler's army

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I didn't say a thing, the stuff I am showing you is FACT...my heart goes out to the Jewish people who lost their whole families in the terrible genocide committed by the Nazis, but that won't change the truth about there being soldiers of Jewish ancestry in Hitler's army
    Let alone the FACT that there are several good reasons why some Jews would serve Hitler, that is very different from Jews creating the Holocaust for Zionist purposes (which is what both you and Turk_Bianconero agree upon).

Truly disgusting.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Why is it that u only feel aggrieved when Israel bombs Hamas and not when Hamas bombs Israel.

And i m not surprised you are supporting Hamas since we know what a useless and good for nothing Pakistan is ,a bunch of dopers,wankers and suicide bombers
    BECAUSE THE PALESTINIANS ARE BEING MURDERED FOR 60 YEARS, NOT 60 MONTHS OR DAYS!!! This is not a one-off thing, it has been going on for more than half a century

and as for the 2nd part of your post, there is no point in going in that direction...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #260

Why don't you open a thread to insult everybody that is not Israeli or Kuwaiti?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)