Israeli-Palestinian conflict (14 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't think those are fair statements.

First of all there was a kingdom of Israel, at least two actually and kingdom of Judea, albeit it was independent for a short period relatively. And it has absolutely nothing to do with the bible, those are historical facts supported by many archaeological findings and recorded history of the romans, assyrians etc.

Secondly, the major reason for jewish immigration to Israel is 2000 years of anti-semitism,persecution,progroms and finally the holocaust. Just looking at the number of immigrants before and after proves this beyond a shadow of doubt. True there was a small zionist movement before but the holocaust was surely the catalizator and the legetimazing factor which without it success of the zionist movement is anything but certain.

we also didn't "now choose" Jerusalem out of spite. It was our capital since day one in 48.

All of this is not to say that Israel legitimacy stems from any of those facts,it doesn't. It's legitimacy comes from it being given by the rightful owner of the land and it's independence being recognized by the UN and more importantly then those, it exist and has a right to under international law.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/03/Iranian-View-of-Israel/387085/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jerusalemc...aders-m-hys5?utm_term=.gcB1zZEpqV#.jsP2ZjmLrX

Took me under a min. show me a single quote from Israel threatening Iran which is not a direct response to any of the above
The only basis of a kingdom of israel is the bible

And the only legitimacy is that of might, which like i said many times i don't begrudge

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
The only basis of a kingdom of israel is the bible

And the only legitimacy is that of might, which like i said many times i don't begrudge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artifacts_in_biblical_archaeology

- - - Updated - - -

It does, hat's off.

I still would say surgical strike is hardly an equivalent to "annihilation" of a whole country in the quotes I provided, but I concede.

Apr 29, 2006
It does, hats off.

I still would say it's hardly an equivalent to "annihilation" in the quotes I provided, but I concede.
Who said 'annihilation' that you were quoting that? If you are talking about me -I just said 'bombing'. As I've explained in my previous post 'bombing' is in itself a humanitarian aid if its done by the zionist state. Its a humanitarian aid if the USoA is doing it too, but they've been wrong on occasion, unlike Israel. Also, let us not forget without poor or nationalist hammericans dying in the middle east, 'occupation' would be something experienced by the holy state of the chosen people.

BTW if Israel doesn't defeat a major nuclear power(albeit a defunct one - say France) just as a precaution, what's to stop say the chinese to get a new religion(Shekelism, for instance) and lay a claim on the holy landz? Two hundred years from now that will be the dream of at least 2.5 billion Chinese, effectively dooming the chosen people. I say do the french in an act of WW3 prevention, we'd all understand!
...And also the french went le soft on the Iranian sanctions. Cowards that they are - they also don't want to bomb Iran!

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Who said 'annihilation' that you were quoting that? If you are talking about me -I just said 'bombing'. As I've explained in my previous post 'bombing' is in itself a humanitarian aid if its done by the zionist state. Its a humanitarian aid if the USoA is doing it too, but they've been wrong on occasion, unlike Israel. Also let us not forget without poor or nationalist hammericans dying in the middle east 'occupation' would be something experience by the holy state of the chosen people.

BTW if Israel doesn't defeat a major nuclear power(albeit a defunct one - say France) just as a precaution, what's to stop say the chinese to get a new religion(Shekelism, for instance) and lay a claim on the holy landz? Two hundred years from now that will be the dream of at least 2.5 billion Chinese effectively dooming the chosen people. I say do the french in an act of WW3 prevention, we'd all understand!
...And also the french went le soft on the Iranian sanctions. Cowards that they are - they also don't want to bomb Iran!
:sergio:

I still would say It's hardly an equivalent to "annihilation" in the quotes I provided, but I concede.
You really do have a problem following a simple conversation

As I said all you do is basically rant away

Apr 29, 2006
Yeah I got that already
You know, I tried to be polite and open-minded, but you are just rude or dump. Everyone can see who wrote what, its a forum ffs. What can one expect from a boy quoting buzzfeed and wiked.pedi.a... Perhaps facebook posts?

I am a friend of the Israeli movement for peace through strength, but you cowarded quickly... Nothing new here.

PS: Can go to any post, no one but YOU ever mentions 'annihilation'. Posts later and then you re-quoted yourself or 'In the quotes YOU provided' :lol: How I am to take this - you won an argument with yourself or you lost one? After conceding to another poster that you don't know what your own government says! :rofl:

Anyway, I was being more conventional, pragmatical and peaceful and just said lets bomb Iran. I might not have added the 'strategic', 'military installations' parts, but they are not very truthful or 100% achievable anyways.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It does, hat's off.

I still would say surgical strike is hardly an equivalent to "annihilation" of a whole country in the quotes I provided, but I concede.
hmmm military action against a nuclear site can hardly be surgical.
Make no mistake as an Iranian I'm the last person on earth who wants nuclear weapons in the hands of Iranian mullahs. But I feel Israel's military might is not only for self defense, as they like to claim.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
hmmm military action against a nuclear site can hardly be surgical.
Make no mistake as an Iranian I'm the last person on earth who wants nuclear weapons in the hands of Iranian mullahs. But I feel Israel's military might is not only for self defense, as they like to claim.
I agree but it's more about the intention then anything.

Although not (yet) active nuclear sites can be destroyed surgically without significant colletart damage. It's been done before, as long as it's not in a populated area which is almost never the case.

Again this are all empty talks, from both Iran and Israel.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's not totally accurate, not (yet) active nuclear sites can be destroyed surgically without significant colletart damage. It's been done before, as long as it's not in a populated area which is almost never the case.
The question is who knows whether or not it is active nuclear.

Apr 29, 2006
It's not totally accurate, not (yet) active nuclear sites can be destroyed surgically without significant colletart damage. It's been done before, as long as it's not in a populated area which is almost never the case.

Again this are all empty talks, from both Iran and Israel.
So you wouldn't mind someone bombing Dimona? That would be a 'precision' strike, right?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
The question is who knows whether or not it is active nuclear.
There are people whose job is to know. I don't think anyone in their right mind would ever attempt anything like that without being 100% sure.

- - - Updated - - -

So you wouldn't mind someone bombing Dimona? That would be a 'precision' strike, right?
No it wouldn't be surgical, it's an active nuclear site. I would never suggest doing that against an active site, not even in Iran.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There are people whose job is to know. I don't think anyone in their right mind would ever attempt anything like that without being 100% sure.
If only they did their job right 100% of the time. The biggest intelligence community of the world failed miserably before and during Iraq war. You can't tell me there's no risk.

Apr 29, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

No it wouldn't be, it's an active nuclear site. I would never suggest doing that against an active site, not even in Iran.
What do you think they are going to bomb? A 'passive' nuclear site? An old Iranian nuclear depot with rusty, but dangerous rockets?

Which part of the two stage process do you think Israel approves of? I think the part where Iran can have sticks and stones, before anything nuclear.

- - - Updated - - -

If only they did their job right 100% of the time. The biggest intelligence community of the world failed miserably before and during Iraq war. You can't tell me there's no risk.
You serious?
' The biggest intelligence community of the world failed miserably.' - No, they didn't!!! They are so certain of the lack of oversight (plainly said fuck the hammerican voters and their powers) and their ability to do as they please that they didn't even bother to smuggle some after they captured Iraq.
They are quite professional and good at running world drug trade, a 2 trillion dollars/year operation by FBI conservative estimates. That puts any dot.com genius into a garage salesman in perspective.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Naturally, it's a risky business without assurance. It's not a decision anyone would take lightly. And they didn't fail imo, it was an intentional war.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think they are going to bomb? A 'passive' nuclear site? An old Iranian nuclear depot with rusty, but dangerous rockets?

Which part of the two stage process do you think Israel approves of? I think the part where Iran can have sticks and stones, before anything nuclear.
Your are not making sense again. of course they will only bomb a nuclear site before it is active, that's the all point.

Regardless show me one other UN member state whose very existence is openly threatened by another UN member.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)