Israeli-Palestinian conflict (62 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] it's reopened, but you will be banned from the thread if you cant keep it civil and turn the thread into another shit show.

Also to everyone else, there will be 0 tolerance for insults/attacks.
show me which one of my previous posts was not " civil and turn the thread into another shit show."

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,624
    I never saw the morale of Palestinian people getting this low since the beginning of this Zionist assault since more than 45 days. The loss today was huge. Sadness is all over Palestine. More and more frustration. I expect something big as a reaction...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,633
    Now, Zionist media is spreading everywhere that a Zionist child was killed today because of the rockets coming from Gaza. If this is true, this is the first Zionist child that is killed during this current assault while 561 Palestinian children were killed during the same period...

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Now, Zionist media is spreading everywhere that a Zionist child was killed today because of the rockets coming from Gaza. If this is true, this is the first Zionist child that is killed during this current assault while 561 Palestinian children were killed during the same period...
    Why do you call it a Zionist child?

Wouldn't you be offended if I called every palestinian child a "terrorist child"? Or perhaps even every single muslim child.

A child cannot be held responsible for the actions of adults.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Good try. You know anybody can make such a photo. Right?
    Ask the Palestinians they are the best at it
    Photoshop,taking pictures of other areas and claim its theirs
    BTW the video you posted with two Israeli soldiers kidnapping a kid and kicking him and etc... you do know its fake right?! I mean why would they film including a camera inside their car...

I just wonder where are you from?

- - - Updated - - -

Its allright, they had a holocause nearly a century ago, they can do everything
    You sound like a broken record with that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)