Israeli-Palestinian conflict (22 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
RUS' brother from another nuclear disaster:

They talk about radical extremists and their points are good

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even going to directly engage with him in a discussion. He has some serious learning disabilities.
i love how you always act like you are smarter than everyone else, while your read only 2 books in your life - a to b to c and quran, keep talking

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,566
    Juventino[RUS];4661442 said:
    they just proved what i said, place hamas and it leaders in the cells and peace will be in the palestine, it's up to palestines to do it or not, since they not doing they got what they got
    One of my dearest neighbors by the way is a Circassian who was forced to leave his land in Sochi by criminal Russians 100 years ago. What a nice coincidence! Eh?

You did the exact thing that was done by Zionists for the people of Sochi. The people of Adyga will come back to their lands in Sochi and will throw you where you deserve, in the shitty Siberia where you came from...

Mar 9, 2006
    One of my dearest neighbors by the way is a Circassian who was forced to leave his land in Sochi by criminal Russians 100 years ago. What a nice coincidence! Eh?

You did the exact thing that was done by Zionists for the people of Sochi. The people of Adyga will come back to their lands in Sochi and will throw you where you deserve, in the shitty Siberia where you came from...

100 years ago :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    pbuh - peace be upon him

1st prophecy

2nd khilafet by the model of the time of the prophecy

3rd fighting for power between people

4th dictature and tirany

5th khilafet again like it was before

i think that is the correct order

after he said every one of this things he added "it will last as long as Allah wants". then comes the end of the world i guess
    What is this term?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,570
    Juventino[RUS];4661451 said:
    100 years ago :lol:
    I really did not post that for you. Somebody who posts nothing but similies is an empty-minded person for sure. I posted it for everybody else to know why you have all the hatred to anybody who asks for some justice in this world. Now, you can go and fly a nice kite on the land you are seizing now, taking in consideration that you will have to give it back to its owners. I hope you will taste some of what Circassians tasted all those decades to stop laughing and think for a minute about the silliness of your existence in this world...

I rest my case with this thing, admins. Sorry.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];4661454 said:
    caliphate, the land of sharia laws with supreme religious and political leader :touched: muslim's version of north korea where 1 man can do what he want, own what he want and everyone should listen or die :touched:
    Khilafet - islamic state our Prophet pbuh created in Medina and that was later expanded to all of Arabia, north Africa, Persia, Syria, Palestine etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate
    Thank you. I very sincerely hope that none believe ISIS to be this.

Also I saw X's post after I replied, I will stop here.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,573
    Ceasefire started in Gaza Strip since 3:30 hours.

So, Zionists are now working in the other side, in the West Bank...

Breaking News:
    It is 3:30 AM now in Palestine...
    Zionist forces just chased a Palestinian freedom fighter to his house at Qabalan village south of Nablus. Now, armed clashes are taking place between the two parties. One person against a huge group of soldiers. They even started to destroy the building by a bulldozer while he is inside it. It is still not known if anybody else is inside the house too...

Mar 9, 2006
    I really did not post that for you. Somebody who posts nothing but similies is an empty-minded person for sure. I posted it for everybody else to know why you have all the hatred to anybody who asks for some justice in this world. Now, you can go and fly a nice kite on the land you are seizing now, taking in consideration that you will have to give it back to its owners. I hope you will taste some of what Circassians tasted all those decades to stop laughing and think for a minute about the silliness of your existence in this world...

I rest my case with this thing, admins. Sorry.
    You know nothing about my land, you don't even know that Russia was in war with ottoman empire, with persians, you don't know that the black sea shore was strategic object and that all of these caucasican proislam regions were helping to ottomans and persians in fights against russia, they were attacking us time to time, they were typical barbarians from the moutains and ottomans/persians were helping them with different supplies, what more can i say? We were forced to give them lesson, they totally deserve it, don't help to enemies of russia, Ermolov fucked them all and i would repeat his moves, 12 time in a row we beat these fucking ottomans :heart:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Khilafet - islamic state our Prophet pbuh created in Medina and that was later expanded to all of Arabia, north Africa, Persia, Syria, Palestine etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate
    Just a theological question, by what legitimation does Ibrahim, the caliph proclaimed by ISIS draw his title from? From what I understand, the major inner conflict between muslim groups has been the question of by which mechanism the caliph should be chosen, with Schiits claiming it should be the successor of Mohammeds cousin (?) Ali and the Sunnits claiming he should be elected.

Now ISIS is Sunnit, right? Has there been any "election", or by what theological ground does ISIS and Ibrahim legitimise his position as Caliph?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,578
    Just a theological question, by what legitimation does Ibrahim, the caliph proclaimed by ISIS draw his title from? From what I understand, the major inner conflict between muslim groups has been the question of by which mechanism the caliph should be chosen, with Schiits claiming it should be the successor of Mohammeds cousin (?) Ali and the Sunnits claiming he should be elected.

Now ISIS is Sunnit, right? Has there been any "election", or by what theological ground does ISIS and Ibrahim legitimise his position as Caliph?
    Just to answer you in an objective way:
    Yes, ISIS is a Sunni group. Ibrahim was chosen by his followers as he says. He also claims he is one of the grandsons of prophet Muhammad. Almost most of the Muslims leaders claim that, but they ignore the fact that one of the uncles of Prophet Muhammad was one of his most violent enemies. That means it means nothing to be from the same family of prophet Muhammad. I hope I make it easier for you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4661463 said:
    HI-STO-RY
    I won't repeat myself with you again. My knowledge of Sochi's history is much higher than all what you know about the whole Middle East, so try to play another game...

Mar 9, 2006
    Just to answer you in an objective way:
    Yes, ISIS is a Sunni group. Ibrahim was chosen by his followers as he says. He also claims he is one of the grandsons of prophet Muhammad. Almost most of the Muslims leaders claim that, but they ignore the fact that one of the uncles of Prophet Muhammad was one of his most violent enemies. That means it means nothing to be from the same family of prophet Muhammad. I hope I make it easier for you :)

- - - Updated - - -

I won't repeat myself with you again. My knowledge of Sochi's history is much higher than all what you know about the whole Middle East, so try to play another game...
    nope

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

i dont know how he became "caliph" of that "state" (he was probably their leader from the very beginning and it stayed that way, not sure) but i do know that he doesent have support majority of muslims and scholars so he has no right to call himself a caliph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)