Israeli-Palestinian conflict (42 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
No, if you want to witness a, considering the extremely high sensetivity of this topic, reasonable discussion just look back a few pages in this very thread.

I admit that most were supporting the Palestinians and took a rather critical view on Israels actions, but there are a number meaningful arguments supporting the Israeli case and Hamas surely are no pacifists either. What you and Zach (in a different way, but still) are doing on the other hand is "arguing" on an extremely low level with posts filled with irrational prejudices, and a complete lack of even attempting to look beyond your narrow black-and-white mindset full of cynism and hate.

I also realise that exactly due to the reasons described above this post is in all likelihood completely futile and will change nothing to alter your behaviour or opinions, but I just had to get it off my chest.
Ok
Israel wants peace, Palestine wants peace, but Hamas doesn't want it and the many people of palestine support hamas, so since they agree that it's ok to send some rockets on jews from time to time just because "#theytookourland", that's how palestine want to have peace and want Israel to deal with it?! 21% of arabs are living in Israel and having a good life, having no problem, but noisy neighbors doesn't want peace, they want "their" land back

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4660508 said:
:lol: love this too

What the point to say "peace be upon him" if you know that he is having a good afterlife in the muslims paradise?!
you love it? nice to hear. we love our prophet so we love to add it to his name

Mar 9, 2006
so you have nothing more to add to that topic. good then, you agree with me.

about that. this is one of the miracles all prophets had you either believe in or not. i can not prove the truth of it to you so im not gonna say anything more. and he didnt do it. it was God who made it look like Muhammed did it. he is a human, he doesent have supernatural powers
:lol: oh my

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4660514 said:
Ok
Israel wants peace, Palestine wants peace, but Hamas doesn't want it and the many people of palestine support hamas, so since they agree that it's ok to send some rockets on jews from time to time just because "#theytookourland", that's how palestine want to have peace and want Israel to deal with it?! 21% of arabs are living in Israel and having a good life, having no problem, but noisy neighbors doesn't want peace, they want "their" land back
this is where youre wrong. they want "their" holy land which they cant get when Palestinians live there. they have to "remove" them to create "their" historically great Israel

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ok
:lol: Juventino[FOXNEWS]

Mar 9, 2006
:lol: Juventino[FOXNEWS]
Nah [Netanyahu] :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

good to see you have nothing more to add. can we end this conversation now
sorry i was busy i was flying between Sochi and Mecca on the Buraq :rofl:

lets continue - how often do you pray? 5 times per day? and what's ur chances to go to paradise? good enough or you are bad sinner?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4660521 said:
sorry i was busy i was flying between Sochi and Mecca on the Buraq :rofl:

lets continue - how often do you pray? 5 times per day? and what's ur chances to go to paradise? good enough or you are bad sinner?
no more arguments -> stupid jokes. classic RUS.

but continue, maybe you are amusing some anonymous readers...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
RUS, Its okay to be atheist or agnost. But as long as religious people arent bothering others by trying to defy evolution or forcing something upon others, wich the grand majority we come in contact with doesnt do, there is no reason to mock religion.

Its a personal choise and as long as its practiced in one's private time without interfering with yours, you should leave them alone with it.

Atheists who actively seek silent religious practicers, are just as bad as historical religious people forcing their idea's onto others.

Mar 9, 2006
RUS, Its okay to be atheist or agnost. But as long as religious people arent bothering others by trying to defy evolution or forcing something upon others, wich the grand majority we come in contact with doesnt do, there is no reason to mock religion.

Its a personal choise and as long as its practiced in one's private time without interfering with yours, you should leave them alone with it.

Atheists who actively seek silent religious practicers, are just as bad as historical religious people forcing their idea's onto others.
Big, big lie, we all are born atheistic, then your family/society/country force you to become religion zombie - they baptize you, circumcise you without your opinion and it's almost impossible to quit religion when you was brainwashed since you was born with all these religion crap all around you and since most of your friends and family members are religious people, you know why at the some part of life at the age of 12-13 people stop to believe in santa claus? because everyone around at your age and older doesn't believe in him anymore and if you will continue to believe in him than everyone will make a jokes of you cause it's not normal, and same goes with religion - if you will wake up tommorow and every single person around you will be an atheist then sooner or later you will be atheist too, especially if they will force you to do it, it's in a human nature to be a flock of sheep, everyone is too scared to think different, especially in the sharia laws countries cause you can die because of blasaphemy

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,538
    Juventino[RUS];4660495 said:
    that's why you were divided into Sunni, Shia, Sufism, Ahmadiyya, Ibadi, Nondenominational, Quranism and Mahdavia?! and that's why they attack each other and kill each other, especially sunni vs. shia, just because they are brothers :touched: oh and salafi movement, the biggest terrorists of the world :touched:
    Juventino[RUS];4660499 said:
    "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    Qur'an 9:29-35
    :touched: Classic

3...2...1...before one of them will say that this is wrong meaning/bad translation/blablabla

:touched:
    And of course christians and jews etc. had/have same crazy radicals and terrorists, especially in the past, but no, i am islamophobic :touched:

Muslims world care about Palestine, muslims world doesn't give a single $#@! about radical islamists who are killing christians in Iraq - 0 protests, double standarts :touched:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/09/obama-us-not-dragged-into-another-war-iraq
    Ok
    So many things that need a reply, but I will stop here as admins want

next religion comment gets a 3 week ban, take that $#@! to the religion thread
    Thanks

Juventino[RUS];4660549 said:
    Thank you for that picture. It confirms that not all Jews are as blind as you think. Some of them think that Palestine should be free from its occupiers...

Mar 9, 2006
    So many things that need a reply, but I will stop here as admins want

Thanks

Thank you for that picture. It confirms that not all Jews are as blind as you think. Some of them think that Palestine should be free from its occupiers...
    What a nonsense - many Arabs and Palestine are having a good life in Israel and they don't give a damn about "giveusourland" shit, like Jordan and Syria who doesn't ask for their previously owned lands

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,540
    Juventino[RUS];4661216 said:
    What a nonsense - many Arabs and Palestine are having a good life in Israel and they don't give a damn about "giveusourland" $#@!, like Jordan and Syria who doesn't ask for their previously owned lands
    The 21% of "Israel" population are indeed Arabs. Most of them are Muslims and some of them are Christians. But saying that they are given their full rights is very unreal. Do you know that those 21% are forced to live on less than 7% of the occupied lands? Do you know that their lands are still being taken from them gradually? Have you heard of the "Land Day"? In this day, 6 of those Palestinians who hold Israeli nationality were killed just because they were protesting against stealing their land...
    Read more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)