Israeli-Palestinian conflict (69 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Just watched the first part of Ross Kemp in the Gaza strip. Some strange viewing, the interview with the matyr at the end sent shivers down my spine.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,386
    I'm not to clued up in whats going on out there so it made some interesting viewing at parts. However some things should not of been shown, the matyr interview being one of them.
    What martyr?

What is this program about?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,392
    Regarding the new Egyptian wall, it is just disgrace for each one that ever believed in the Arab unity.

The anger against Egyptian policies are very high in Jordan these days. Today, there were violent clashes between usual people and Jordanian police in front of the Egyptian embassy.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,395
    A new indicator that Mubarak is planning a war against gaza people...

Today, he appointed Mohd Mwafi, the military intelligence chairman, as the new mayor for North Sinai which is the region that borders Gaza.

Gaza people will make your dummy army generals kneel, Mubarak, Enshallah.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Regarding the new Egyptian wall, it is just disgrace for each one that ever believed in the Arab unity.

The anger against Egyptian policies are very high in Jordan these days. Today, there were violent clashes between usual people and Jordanian police in front of the Egyptian embassy.
    :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This one girl I know says she tried to get into the West Bank (I assume) earlier today after being held up for six hours by the IDF. She's Palestinian and has family in the area. Not sure if she eventually got in.

Glad to reap the benefits of being an "ally".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)