Israeli-Palestinian conflict (47 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
His idiocity as first plan huh, you tell that to the supposedly secuirity forces outside the base that consists of about 5 road blocks and two searching units for weapons and explosives.

Well the Kamikaze was effective as in total it caused the US to use weapons of mass destruction to defeat the Japanese, and according to US numbers those attacks caused:
80 destroyed war ships and killed 4,900 sailors, and wounded over 4,800.

So it was damn effective just like those so called idiotic bombings is gonna cause you yet another defeat in a foreign country.
Kamikaze wasn't the reason that the US used WMDs on Japan. That reason was purely political. The US didn't want to have to negotiate with the Russians after the Allies would have taken Japan. That coupled with the fact that the Japanese defense would have taken almost a year to overcome were the reasons for the WMDs.

The suicide mentality of the Japanese was a main part in their losing of the war.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
well sorry to intervene here Aaron, but kami(God) kaze(wind) as the name suggests refers those winds which protected japan in the 13th century from mongol invasion, the parable was used to urge those pilots to be as those winds and repel the imminent invasion.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Do some reading about Kamikazi pilots and you'll find the reasons behind them are completely different than what you are trying to parallel. I could explain it to you, but you won't get it. Here's a hint chief, it stems from the remains of Samari code that were still inveloped in the culture of WWII Japan. The suicide wasn't intended to kill American troops, but to sacrifice one's self for the Emperor, usually to redeem some sort of disgrace. This is a similar reason that thousands of Japanese killed themselves at Saipan and Iwo Jima. If you've been paying attention you should realize that this has nothing to do with your original post.

My fact is straight pall. You are simply a fucktard.
Once again you show your classy way in turning this discution into a name-calling disaster.
And so there's no point in discussing with you.

Whatever you say dude, just chill before you have a heart attack over this shit.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
well sorry to intervene here Aaron, but kami(God) kaze(wind) as the name suggests refers those winds which protected japan in the 13th century from mongol invasion, the parable was used to urge those pilots to be as those winds and repel the imminent invasion.
Indeed. But the land they were defending was not Japan. Unless Midway Island and the Philippines somehow count as mainland Japan. The fact is, the Kamikaze was used to defend disputed land that the Empire itself took. The US and the Allies were never close to mainland Japan until Iwo Jima and even then the misunderstanding of culture caused several thousand Japanese to take their own lives.

The definition of Kamikaze and how it was used tend to be contradictory.

Can anyone explain to me the use of suicide bombers in the evil US occupation of Korea?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Indeed. But the land they were defending was not Japan. Unless Midway Island and the Philippines somehow count as mainland Japan. The fact is, the Kamikaze was used to defend disputed land that the Empire itself took. The US and the Allies were never close to mainland Japan until Iwo Jima and even then the misunderstanding of culture caused several thousand Japanese to take their own lives.

The definition of Kamikaze and how it was used tend to be contradictory.

Can anyone explain to me the use of suicide bombers in the evil US occupation of Korea?

you re confusing gyokusai with the kamikaze attacks, one was cultural etiquette in war while the other was tactical military. Kamikaze were sent on missions to debilitate enemy attacks.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
you re confusing gyokusai with the kamikaze attacks, one was cultural etiquette in war while the other was tactical military. Kamikaze were sent on missions to debilitate enemy attacks.
I know that. Do they not both come from the same cultural tendencies?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I've seen some Rouruni Kenshin in my days. The guys I was in IB with in high school were really into it. We had study sessions for big exams and then they'd pop an OVA on.
Yeah man. The Trust and Betrayal OVA (which is the very first one) is a masterpiece. The music, the screenplay...it was just so beautiful, brutal, violent, bloody and so romantic. A masterpiece!

Btw, I don't watch the dubbed versions, it's just horrible...Japanese with subtitles is the way to go! It's also more authentic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 37)