Israel-Hezbolla; Lebanon stuck in the middle: The new Middle East Crisis (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
edpiero said:
Nobody needs to clear anything or anyone. You should get your act together, seriously.
they don't ....we gave them the hand peace many times , and they just have one thing.... expanding thru our counrty Palestine... and hitting our people and our religious places....and one important thing....if France invades Spain for example...do spanish people just accepted like that :disagree: .....arabs are the Spanish case ....and we have to execlude forigeners from our lands

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    Israel intensified its attacks against Lebanon on Thursday, imposing a naval blockade, twice hitting Beirut's airport, and blasting two Lebanese army air bases near Syria. Hezbollah fired more than 100 rockets into Israel, which said one also struck the port city of Haifa. The Shiite militant group denied it had rocketed Haifa, where no injuries were reported, though two days of violence elsewhere left at least 57 people dead on both sides of the border.

Sep 2, 2004
    The Pado said:
    Now there's a bright boy. I guess you are just following the teachings of Arkan of thought just like you think. Except Arkan said that all Muslims need to be wiped off the map. Ain't hate grand?

Tell me Ibra, where is it going to end?

I think it ends with the world blown up by either a Christian Fundamentalist Nutbag or a Muslim Fundamentalist Nutbag with a nice shiny bomb. Somehow I don't see a Jew doing it, but I certainly could be wrong.

1st Bosnia is a legal country so we have our right to have a country..Isreal does not, they were created by the americans and europeans, they were little or no jews there prior to creation of isreal but Bosnians were always there and always will be..nothing can destroy us and for a fact arkan is a serb, nationalist, rapist, and murderer and for that fag burke to have his name in his sig is very offensive

2nd dont tell me about peace and shit while americans are creating wars across middle east just because they want to protect israel and take muslim oil..realize that the middle ages crusades have never stopped but nobody ruled for ever and us will see their downfall too..u should realize the truth and stop listenin to the media propaganda in the us

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Juventinoo said:
    they don't ....we gave them the hand peace many times , and they just have one thing.... expanding thru our counrty Palestine... and hitting our people and our religious places....and one important thing....if France invades Spain for example...do spanish people just accepted like that :disagree: .....arabs are the Spanish case ....and we have to execlude forigeners from our lands
    Well that would be like Zidane hits Fabregas.:D

Apr 12, 2004
    Juventinoo said:

Just shut up before you look like more of an ass.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Ibrahimovic9 said:
    1st Bosnia is a legal country so we have our right to have a country..Isreal does not, they were created by the americans and europeans, they were little or no jews there prior to creation of isreal but Bosnians were always there and always will be..nothing can destroy us and for a fact arkan is a serb, nationalist, rapist, and murderer and for that fag burke to have his name in his sig is very offensive

2nd dont tell me about peace and shit while americans are creating wars across middle east just because they want to protect israel and take muslim oil..realize that the middle ages crusades have never stopped but nobody ruled for ever and us will see their downfall too..u should realize the truth and stop listenin to the media propaganda in the us
    I have to agree with this post...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    This thread can spiral into the toilet quickly. I don't see this ending well at all, really. But I'm willing to allow people to try to have a 'mature' discussion -- even if this is a lose-lose debate.

But this may have to be closed pronto if people can't hold some personal dignity in it.

Apr 12, 2004
    swag said:
    This thread can spiral into the toilet quickly. I don't see this ending well at all, really. But I'm willing to allow people to try to have a 'mature' discussion -- even if this is a lose-lose debate.

But this may have to be closed pronto if people can't hold some personal dignity in it.
    I say leave it open, just start throwing warnings around.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Ibrahimovic9 said:

1. I have already spoke to Burke about his very offensive reference to Arkan the murderer. It is offensive.

2. I don't listen to propaganda. I know the shit that both sides are doing and that the Israeli's do not deserve the support of Americans.

3. I also know that everytime the US congress discusses dropping its blind support of israel, some crazy Muslim fucker blows up a US Embassy or other US target, and you instantly lose all American support for your cause.

4. If all religion was banned from the planet, what would we fight about. Fuck all religion, and i'm sure that God would agree with that statement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)