Israel-Hezbolla; Lebanon stuck in the middle: The new Middle East Crisis (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Ibrahimovic9 said:
Isreal needs to be demolished for ever and that would be the first time Middle East would live in peace. They are an illegal country and they need to be wipped off the map.
Now there's a bright boy. I guess you are just following the teachings of Arkan of thought just like you think. Except Arkan said that all Muslims need to be wiped off the map. Ain't hate grand?

Tell me Ibra, where is it going to end?

I think it ends with the world blown up by either a Christian Fundamentalist Nutbag or a Muslim Fundamentalist Nutbag with a nice shiny bomb. Somehow I don't see a Jew doing it, but I certainly could be wrong.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Stickyicky said:
The holocaust references? Absolutely disgusting. I hope the Israeli's kill your dog and cook him for lunch.
look how many holocausts Israel did to arab people ...started from the day that they invade Palestain till this moment....Israel are Masters in holocaust and arab people should clear them by all means ....

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The Pado said:
Now there's a bright boy. I guess you are just following the teachings of Arkan of thought just like you think. Except Arkan said that all Muslims need to be wiped off the map. Ain't hate grand?

Tell me Ibra, where is it going to end?

I think it ends with the world blown up by either a Christian Fundamentalist Nutbag or a Muslim Fundamentalist Nutbag with a nice shiny bomb. Somehow I don't see a Jew doing it, but I certainly could be wrong.
Execuse me, Pado...

But you are certainly wrong about the last sentence...

OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    Juventinoo said:
    look how many holocausts Israel did to arab people ...started from the day that they invade Palestain till this moment....Israel are Masters in holocaust and arab people should clear them by all means ....
    Nobody needs to clear anything or anyone. You should get your act together, seriously.

Apr 12, 2004
    Juventinoo said:

6 million arabs have not died at the hands of a single Jewish dictator though, chief.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)