• I believe in God and torture is wrong in all circumstances

• I believe in God and torture can be justified

• I don't believe in God and torture is wrong in all circumstances

• I don't believe in God and torture can be justified

• Only if it involves Mario Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't think that in the start every christian had just one possibility, they all probably went through uncertainty and doubts, but in the end the logical option stayed as the only one. And what did this organisation gain from carrying out such a huge job and making bible we read today over hundreds of years? :)
Ok, if you dont understand what advanteges this might have brought I have no desire to discuss with you further. Nice talking to you my fellow Baltic friend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ok, if you dont understand what advanteges this might have brought I have no desire to discuss with you further. Nice talking to you my fellow Baltic friend.
Can you please enlighten me with these advanteges and whom would get them? Jerusalem as popular tourist city or what? :D Im trying to follow your thought but i really don't see the big point behind your speculation. Forza Baltic's indeed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can you please enlighten me with these advanteges and whom would get them? Jerusalem as popular tourist city or what? :D Im trying to follow your thought but i really don't see the big point behind your speculation. Forza Baltic's indeed.
I'll give you one word: crusades.

I think the evidence of possible advantages is overwhelming ;).

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

True, its shocking, that someone wouldnt see it. Maybe they dont want to see the advantages? Blockin every other possability?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

So organization in middle east (that no one knew about) worked for hundreds of years to prepare prophets, great kings and philosophs who would write integrated books, that later would be united in one big book with one big message so that about 1.5 thousand years later some germans would use it to break in baltic states (for example)? I don't like to disgrace my username, but this is one big bullshit you are trying to defend.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So organization in middle east (that no one knew about) worked for hundreds of years to prepare prophets, great kings and philosophs who would write integrated books, that later would be united in one big book with one big message so that about 1.5 thousand years later some germans would use it to break in baltic states (for example)? I don't like to disgrace my username, but this is one big bullshit you are trying to defend.
No, but it was a political movement right from the start.

First it was against Rome.
Then it was with Rome.
Then it was with the Franks.
Etc. etc.

Dude, honestly, you're saying shit the Pope wouldn't even believe.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No, but it was a political movement right from the start.

First it was against Rome.
Then it was with Rome.
Then it was with the Franks.
Etc. etc.
And your great conspiracy theory being? Can you please explain it to me in details, cause i still don't see how the people who wrote the bible could've gotten anything good for themselves, their child or nation. What's the point in writing insane lie then? And stop mentioning Pope as im not catholic.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I dont defent anything, i said it was just one of the tons of possabilities. And for your egzample, the one using te religion after 1.5 years doesnt have to be mastermind behind it, he could have just easily used the opportunity that religion presents.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's not a conspiracy theory. You don't see how people who wrote the bible could gain advantage from that? Hey man, if you're that naive I can't help you.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
And your great conspiracy theory being? Can you please explain it to me in details, cause i still don't see how the people who wrote the bible could've gotten anything good for themselves, their child or nation. What's the point in writing insane lie then? And stop mentioning Pope as im not catholic.
If someone did wrote it for their own purposes, its a big chance you wouldnt even know about it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's not a conspiracy theory. You don't see how people who wrote the bible could gain advantage from that? Hey man, if you're that naive I can't help you.
No one wrote the bible, it was different people who were not all connected as far as history tells us, so i think that this organisation theory is completely insane. And what if in later times some people used religion in wrong ways? What does it prove? Of course it can be used to gain advantage, but i can't see how people who wrote 1, 2 or 5 books in bible could've used their books to gain something?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No one wrote the bible, it was different people who were not all connected as far as history tells us, so i think that this organisation theory is completely insane. And what if in later times some people used religion in wrong ways? What does it prove? Of course it can be used to gain advantage, but i can't see how people who wrote 1, 2 or 5 books in bible could've used their books to gain something?
Dude, I know who wrote the fucking bible.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I dont understand why theist cant understand simple hypothetical situations or speculations and always go defensive berserk whenever they are presented with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)