Is it the end of Beckham's golden era?? (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Dominic said:
:wth: That doesn't even make sense.

Anyway, reading back through this thread. How can Beckham still be considered overrated, when noone rates him anymore?
Indeed...all too often people are too ready to class a player as overrated if he is deemed inept, when the real variable in question is not how good he is but how good he is perceived to be.

As far as Beckham goes, his star is on the descendancy and nowadays hardly anyone regards him as more than a decent player, which IMO is what he is, nothing more, nothing less.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
Yeah, I dont mind getting him, as long as his wages arent too big. I remembered Victoria said she wants to go to Italy, mainly for the fashion stuff.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
salman said:
beckham is still an awesome crosser of the ball,and he is right up there with the best in the world when it comes to free kicks.

He is surely not the best in the world considering free kicks.. Of course that Alex is better than this dummy

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Elvin said:
Why on earth would Juve want Beckham lol

We have Camo and Marchi, they're better... DUH!
David is by mile better passer and crosser than Marcho or Camo. I don't consider him to be an overrated player. He's a world-class player and one of the best in his position when he's in-form. He just needs to get out of Craps tactics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)