Is it the end of Beckham's golden era?? (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Beckham has always been vastly underrated. Yes, you read that right, underrated. He made two wrong choices though. One, he tried to play as a central midfielder, which he couldn't. Two, he went to Real Madrid. He should have kept doing what he was good at, crossing the ball. Beckham is/was the best crosser ever, and that's all he should have been doing these past years...

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
He has always been very overated as a player and in the media.His career was ruined when he wanted to play abroad and went to Real Madrid. It was infact the year when he went to Madrid when they started playing shit. He hasnt played a good game for England in 6 years.

It is obvious why he is doing bad now. He is a walking advertisment. Hes got brands all over him and is lucky that his wife hasnt left him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seven said:
Beckham has always been vastly underrated. Yes, you read that right, underrated. He made two wrong choices though. One, he tried to play as a central midfielder, which he couldn't. Two, he went to Real Madrid. He should have kept doing what he was good at, crossing the ball. Beckham is/was the best crosser ever, and that's all he should have been doing these past years...
He was an excellent crosser of the ball but he also put in some very good midfield performances for Real Madrid with the tackling and the running and the constant working with the Shwiiing Oiiioioihoyyy'darn it

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
b4 he used to play at a much faster pace...he used to make good runs down the right flank and also set inside to go for goal...since he came to Real he is just content to stay back and make passes from midfield...he should watch his old movies at Man Utd and try to rediscover his earlier playing style...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Beckham is a bitch!

I wouldnt want for him to end in a prison or something like that. :eyebrows:

Anyway, this thread is useless, I dont like Beckham neither I want to talk about him!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i still remember in 2002 when zidane got the world player of the year award and beckham was sulking as he thought he should have won, it was a disgrace that he even came second

Sep 28, 2002
Seven said:
that just doesnt sound right but i probably agree.

though how is it possible, beckham and underrated??

Sep 28, 2002
mark83 said:
Beckham is a bitch!

I wouldnt want for him to end in a prison or something like that. :eyebrows:

Anyway, this thread is useless, I dont like Beckham neither I want to talk about him!
why you keep on complaining how you dislike some threads. dont like em? well then dont read and piss off!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
why you keep on complaining how you dislike some threads. dont like em? well then dont read and piss off!

Anyone has right to have his own opinion and to say what is on his mind, and I m not gonna read this thread anymore, dont worry!

I think you need to be warned cause I am insulted! :(

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
ahmedz said:
He is definitely soccer's poster child but not to forget he is also a fantastic football player...
Poster Child? only in America. If he is in the "real" football world then i want him off the poster.
Jeeks put it best, he is a Media Whore. If Real Madrid bought him for footballing reasons and not commercial they would have played him in his orginal role, as a Right-Winger. But they didnt need a Right-Winger at the time cos they had Figo so they played him as a central midfielder the only empty place they had.
He should go back to England and end his career with some respect and credibility so that we can say his career counted for something.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Stripper said:
Poster Child? only in America. If he is in the "real" football world then i want him off the poster.
Jeeks put it best, he is a Media Whore. If Real Madrid bought him for footballing reasons and not commercial they would have played him in his orginal role, as a Right-Winger. But they didnt need a Right-Winger at the time cos they had Figo so they played him as a central midfielder the only empty place they had.
He should go back to England and end his career with some respect and credibility so that we can say his career counted for something.

:agree: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)