Is Creativity Needed? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
sorry, reading over my post again I didn't realise how serious I sounded. But honestly, I thought you guessed that I wouldn't like Barca because they're attack-oriented.

I dunno what made me first like them; I just saw them playing and realised that they're a good team that's not Real Madrid or Barca :) Maybe it was just Aimar, I dunno ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I would of responded eariler had my evil teacher not of made me get rid of the thing I was writing!

I like all teams in Spain, but mainly because I hate Real Madrid, more then the fact that I actually like the other teams!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I'm at college, its the only time I can get online as well, which is why after like 4, I'm not on until the next day, which also means when I am on I should really be doing my work!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ahh i see; what are you studying?

actually I might get in trouble for carrying this on here; let's find a rubbish thread to ruin

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Arent you a mod? If they lock it merely re-open it?
that's not really the point, now is it? :)

"Who cares if they send you to jail? Just escape! :extatic:"

it's not like they're gonna close it, it's just annoying when they get derailed like this

gray

Apr 22, 2003
well I wouldn't have asked that if u hadn't talked about your teacher.

seriously though, we'd better stop now

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
when we could always still talk off topic, but then have someting on-topic below it, would that work?

I think Man United are the most creative team still in the world.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
smart cookie you are.. so which city u live in?

I disagree; apart from Ronaldo and Giggs, they don't really do much that surprises me.. One of the most creative teams I saw was Fulham in their first year in the Premier League. They were awesome to watch

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I like on a little island in the UK, the city I live in is called Douglas.

You forgetting Scholes, but seriously if you had watched the game against Man City, we created loads of oppurtunities. We had 20 shots on target, if RVN played, we'd of won 5-0!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Scholes isn't exactly creative in the sense that he puts in splitting passes and fancy moves; he just shoots most of the time :D I love him for it though, because that's what I do :)

I didn't see the Man City match, but tell me, were the chances made due to technical by-the-book plays, or 'creativity' in the Brazilian sense? :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Your talking how many people think, but I dont think people realise just how good Scholes really is, of course I am a little biased, but I would put him in the top 5 of creative midfielders. But right now he isnt at his best, he just came back from injury.

Both really, I take it 'creative' in the Brazilian sense, you mean that creative in a way that nobody imagines or expects? I'd say both, also I dont think people understand how good Ronaldo is either, I really believe Ronaldo is in the top 10 for wingers. Again, I am biased, but what he did last season and for Portugal was amazing.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Your talking how many people think, but I dont think people realise just how good Scholes really is, of course I am a little biased, but I would put him in the top 5 of creative midfielders. But right now he isnt at his best, he just came back from injury.
You probably know better since you've probably seen more of Scholes than I have... but to me the forte of his game is his long shooting
Both really, I take it 'creative' in the Brazilian sense, you mean that creative in a way that nobody imagines or expects? I'd say both, also I dont think people understand how good Ronaldo is either, I really believe Ronaldo is in the top 10 for wingers. Again, I am biased, but what he did last season and for Portugal was amazing.
Actually, I think Ronaldo's a fantastic player. As I was saying before though, if most of the chances came from just the one player dribbling past people, doesn't make the team itself that creative

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Man United's far more creative then one player, first of all, Neville and Heinze, have been creating alot of chances, they are both very similar full-backs, and go forward alot. Then you have Giggs and Ronaldo, as well as Scholes. Keane also creates alot as well, then you have Saha & Rooney whoever is playing, both of them are more creative minded then pure goalscorer that RVN is. Smith is a little different, he is more like a cross-between Saha and Ruud.

I think Ronaldo is the best young player in the world. Oh, has anyone seen Robben? He is also a great player, but what is with him, he looks as if he is 80!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)