Is Creativity Needed? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You're twisting the argument around a bit here. I never denied that I'd prefer to play attacking football and win, nor did I say that I enjoy 1-0 wins...but I'd rather win a boring match than lose an exciting one, simple as that

epitome ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
exactly. If you want to see a team that can playing entertaining football but not necessary win major titles, go and support Arsenal or Roma or something

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I suppose its kind of wierd, since I support Man United which is sort of the Juve of England. But with a difference (Not quite recently) but we at least won many many things but playing attacking football, Juve have no excuses with so much money and ability to attract great players, they instead decide to play cautiously!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I suppose its kind of wierd, since I support Man United which is sort of the Juve of England. But with a difference (Not quite recently) but we at least won many many things but playing attacking football, Juve have no excuses with so much money and ability to attract great players, they instead decide to play cautiously!
so teams with lots of money and prestige should automatically play attacking football? that doesn't really make sense..

btw, scoring 2 flukey goals in 2 minutes doesn't really count as 'attacking football'

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
What are you talking about Gray? May 26th 1999? Yes, actually I believe it should mean that, and why doesnt it make sense? Why should 'the most successful team in Italy' not actually show the world that Italy is a country without boring football?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm not saying that it makes no sense, but it's a silly assumption to make.

Just because we're a big team doesn't mean we're obligated to put on a show at the risk of screwing ourselves over.

Sure, I'd love it if we played entertaining football every match, but I'd prefer to let that happen of its own accord, rather than Moggi waking up one day and saying "Hang on, we're Juventus. Let's be like Real and sign nothing but attackers"

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Real dont play attacking football, they play and are a sucidal club, I would hate Juve far more if they were anything like Real, as I utterly despise them, and I think that Perez, rivals Sepp Blatter and George Bush as the dumbest person on the planet!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
well they're okay, I mean I don't hate them or anything.

I only really support one team though (not including NTs). I know a lot of people have one team in each league e.g. I'd take Valencia out of the Spanish clubs, but that's more of a preference than my support for the team.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh gimme a break, I don't hate attacking football for crying out loud. And no, I don't care about Valencia's Italian influence, I liked them before that

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Jeez, calm down gray. I was being sarcastic. What made you first like Valencia, personally I like everyone in Spain...compared to how much I hate Real Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)