Is Creativity Needed? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
not any team can win if they play well, but you get what the quote's saying...

it takes a great team to win even when they're not playing well

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    :rolleyes: Burke, Sergej Barbarez is the Captain of the Bosnian National Team, and Zlatan is from Bosnia. Any lightbulbs clicking now?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    thats quite sad, you know gray!
    And Romanistas call us glory hunters, or not real Juventus fans, something to that affect. We support our side even if our football is deemed "ugly" by opposition. :rolleyes:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    :rolleyes: Burke, Sergej Barbarez is the Captain of the Bosnian National Team, and Zlatan is from Bosnia. Any lightbulbs clicking now?
    Exactly. I think I'm starting to fall in love with you Andy :kiss:

:D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    so was I :D

Kidding, but seriously you'd rather play bad but still win...?
    good for you. you can be more satisfied being a roma fan with that mentality.

sure you sometimes lose 3-0 and 15 point adrift from the title challengers.. but hey, at least with Totti, Mancini and Cassano you are playing entertaining football right :)

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

sure you sometimes lose 3-0 and 15 point adrift from the title challengers.. but hey, at least with Totti, Mancini and Cassano you are playing entertaining football right :)

entertaining like a soap opera

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

:howler:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Nicole, Roma's match against Udinese was very entertaining. Congratulations.

I know it's just a matter of taste, but I'll take our boring 1-0 win and a 6 point lead at the top of the table, thanks :)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    thats WHY people call you glory-hunters, because no-one regardless of what people say can enjoy a boring 1-0 win then an entertaining 4-3. Of course I'd still love us to win all those games, I suppose the biggest problem is it is harder to take when you play awful and lose 1-0. But I know all about boring 1-0 wins, I do watch the national team, which (although it is thankfully changing a bit) The national used to be they very epitoni(sp?) of boring 1-0 football.

You can say as much as you want, but I know that you'd love it more if you played attackingly and won!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)