Is Apple suffering because it has outgrown its Reality Distortion Field? (2 Viewers)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #50
    ßüякε;2107188 said:
    Are you saying competition is evil?
    No Apple is. Hence the anti competitive charges you can read in the first post.

Apr 12, 2004
    "Apple is a company that never seems happy with the fact that you just gave it some money, and is constantly on the prowl for your next dollar."

EHHHHHHHHHHH WRONG!

I was 2 weeks past my 1 year warranty on my iPod and they sent me one free, with another 1 year warranty, for free.

I don't think anyone else would do that.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I'm waiting for Google and Apple to come up with a nifty way of flushing my toilet.
    Dude, toilet technology is outta control. I can't tell you how many yupsters I know (OK, I qualify as one of them :D) who have these Japanese toilets now that play music, pre-heat the toilet seat, and spray a Bellagio-in-Vegas-style water show up your ass.

The bathroom is becoming the new kitchen -- which puts a scary spin on the old adage, "Don't ^#% where you eat."

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #53
    ßüякε;2107195 said:
    "Apple is a company that never seems happy with the fact that you just gave it some money, and is constantly on the prowl for your next dollar."

EHHHHHHHHHHH WRONG!

I was 2 weeks past my 1 year warranty on my iPod and they sent me one free, with another 1 year warranty, for free.

I don't think anyone else would do that.
    Here's a guy whose ipod exploded. He got a refund and a gag order from Apple not to tell anyone:
    http://channel.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=19567

So yeah, everyone has anecdotes. So what? They treated you nice, they treated this guy not quite so nice. Don't tell anyone our stuff might be dangerous or else.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #55
    Maybe they ignored it and told people anyway. Or a 3rd party found out somehow.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #57
    Or the legal threat was plain bogus. Gag orders get reported on all the time. Most of them probably work but not all do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)