Is Apple suffering because it has outgrown its Reality Distortion Field? (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Dude, toilet technology is outta control. I can't tell you how many yupsters I know (OK, I qualify as one of them :D) who have these Japanese toilets now that play music, pre-heat the toilet seat, and spray a Bellagio-in-Vegas-style water show up your ass.

The bathroom is becoming the new kitchen -- which puts a scary spin on the old adage, "Don't ^#% where you eat."
:sergio: :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
ßüякε;2107195 said:
"Apple is a company that never seems happy with the fact that you just gave it some money, and is constantly on the prowl for your next dollar."

EHHHHHHHHHHH WRONG!

I was 2 weeks past my 1 year warranty on my iPod and they sent me one free, with another 1 year warranty, for free.

I don't think anyone else would do that.
I have 2 year old Mac Book Pro, and constantly i was ruining on power instead of battery as it got faulty (Sony made) ..I called Apple JP and refereed to some old web site where they been doing recall at time as it was made/sold...
and Apple change it with no question asked.

Also they changed my power supply 2 months after as i complained about wiring etc..

Of course some people would have bad experience, but believe me there are much more people complaining about Microsoft than Apple.

What Apple should do when Bill Gates have stolen OS from Steve Jobs?
One thing is sure, today it would not be 95% desktops with PC.

Dude, toilet technology is outta control. I can't tell you how many yupsters I know (OK, I qualify as one of them :D) who have these Japanese toilets now that play music, pre-heat the toilet seat, and spray a Bellagio-in-Vegas-style water show up your ass.

The bathroom is becoming the new kitchen -- which puts a scary spin on the old adage, "Don't ^#% where you eat."
I got two of those toilet seats..I just wonder should I install small tft screen ;).

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Indeed. But business does what it wants. There's no compulsion to be evil. So far Google has more or less kept with "don't be evil".
I don't know how much the question is between "good" and "evil", than it is "making more" versus "making more money".

Apr 15, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)