Is Alex back to his best ?here is what i think (4 Viewers)

di_vatai

Mar 30, 2004
alex is an extraordinary player.
imo it's a question of self-confidece, or concentration. sometimes u see him playing at the absolute highest level, sometimes he can't even do basic things, like an easy pass or controlling the ball. if we R talking about abilities, no question, he's one of the best players in the world. but there's such a huge hole between the ways he plays (form, i mean). i don't know any other player like him, it's simply the best hobby to be a fan of him.

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
" Form is only temporary
whilst
class, skill and talent
are permanent "

I think it's pretty appropriate when talking about Alex. :D

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
:D:D:D:D:D:D:DI just want to share this with everyone in here:

Last week, i was at Santa Clara, Cuba,in a fishing trip with seven friends, five of them argentinians. We were hospeded at hanavanilla fishing resort, 15 miles from Santa Clara. The friday 26, we were invited to a Pork broiled dinner at one side of the lake, and imagine who was there???? the football god himself...drinking beer,eating asado de puerco and joking, having a good time with his friends...we were kindly asked not to take photos of him by his cuban custodians...everyone of us were really extatic...i spend 5 minutes sitting aside of him, talking about everything including calcio, Napoli and Del piero...i was wearing a juve cap and he signed it for me...we were little drunk(beers)and hardly believe we were dinning with Diego...when he left the meeting, he just told me ..."Viva la Juve "....he gave us his phone number in Cuba...we will be back there in March and invite him to a dinner....:D:D:D:D:D:extatic::extatic::extatic:

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Anyone remember the amazing volley against Monaco (2-3) in 97/98 CL???

Holy ****. I keep watchin it over and over... Barthez couldn't belive it. :)

Or the amazing lob outside of the box against Dortumund in 95/96?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP #1 Fan ] ++
Anyone remember the amazing volley against Monaco (2-3) in 97/98 CL???

Holy ****. I keep watchin it over and over... Barthez couldn't belive it. :)
Yeah. Bearthez couldn't believe that it got a deflection off of his defender's knee.

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Del Piero its Juventus player of the month (november), well I think that other may deserve it, but anyway, congratulations Alex!!
How do you know bro? I don't see nothing on Juve's official site.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Del Piero its Juventus player of the month (november), well I think that other may deserve it, but anyway, congratulations Alex!!
WHY?!?!

I lost all respect for the player of the month award..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)