Iranian Juventus Fan Club (1 Viewer)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

nawaf theres one guy that impressed me particularly from the bahrain national team but i cant seem to remember his name right now i think hes the best in the team saw him score a really good freekick once .. any idea
It's gotta be either Talal Yusuf or Sayed Adnan..

What did he look like?
Him(talal):http://www.bahrainfootball.org/html/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=160

or
Him(sayed):http://www.bahrainfootball.org/html/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=238

?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

hey ze i hav some indian friends .. i wanted to ask you currently whose better at cricket and hockey india or pakistan .. and soccer i guess but i dont think thts as important as cricket in pakistan

India all the way bro. :thumb:

Tough luck Ze. :p

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No way dude. Gotta be India. Just give us some time. Once the focus here, shifts from cricket, we're gonna open a can of whoop ass to get to the World cup. :)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

hey ze i hav some indian friends .. i wanted to ask you currently whose better at cricket and hockey india or pakistan .. and soccer i guess but i dont think thts as important as cricket in pakistan
don't listen to baggio. he's dazed. :p

I would say they're pretty evenly matched. Pakistan's better in the One Day International's, and India's slightly better in the Tests.
IMO, when they play against each other Pakistan plays w/more passion. (someone's gonna beg to differ :D)

We've almost won twice as many ODI's, and I dono the exact number of the tests, but I think it's close to a tie.

And Hockey, I dono much. But based on what I've read India won a lot during the early part of the 1900's, and then Pakistan took over. I think we've won more. But lately we haven't been too successful.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Just check the recent stats Modo Bianconero, we've beaten Pakistan in their own backyard. Not begging to differ, just saying it as it is. :cool:

As for the passion. You may consider it an outsider's view but this Pakistan team doesnt have half of the passion the team had in the 90s. Team India, on the other hand even got that little branding for themselves with the amount of passion theyve had in the last decade.

As for the tests, even when both teams are at their best, I'd have to still say India has the edge. ;)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Just check the recent stats Modo Bianconero, we've beaten Pakistan in their own backyard. Not begging to differ, just saying it as it is. :cool:

As for the passion. You may consider it an outsider's view but this Pakistan team doesnt have half of the passion the team had in the 90s. Team India, on the other hand even got that little branding for themselves with the amount of passion theyve had in the last decade.

As for the tests, even when both teams are at their best, I'd have to still say India has the edge. ;)
You've beaten us on our backyard only ONCE, we've beating you on your backyard, SEVERAL times :) And yes, I would give India the edge in test cricket, but I don't agree w/"both teams are at their best" part though.

let me end w/

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!! :D

May 30, 2004
see wht i did here ... hehe all i kno about cricket is tht a paki guy called wassmi kram and another wakar younis and from indi sachin tindulkar i think dont kno the rules or anything else just these names popped up back when i was in school and for some reason got stuck in my head

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)