Iranian Juventus Fan Club (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zé Tahir ] ++

You've beaten us on our backyard only ONCE, we've beating you on your backyard, SEVERAL times :) And yes, I would give India the edge in test cricket, but I don't agree w/"both teams are at their best" part though.

let me end w/

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!! :D

You need to check the record books buddy. India has only lost 1 test series since 1989. And that was to Australia last year. One day series dont hold the kind of prestige test series do. Having won one day series dont count for much, but if you insist, the only reason we've not beaten Pakistan in a one day series before our demolition of them last year, is because we've not come there in ages. Also, do I need to remind you of our record against Pakistan in the world cup? Undefeated.

India Zindabad. ;)

juventus.ir

Oct 13, 2005
Vieira :(( :(( :(( :((
Juventus will travel to Munich without Patrick Vieira and Jonathan Zebina for Tuesday’s Champions League showdown.

The joint Group A leaders will face off in Germany and at least one of them must lose their 100 per cent record in the European tournament.

Vieira also missed out on yesterday’s 1-0 Serie A win over Messina, as he suffered a muscular injury in his right thigh during international duty with France.

The Juventus official website announced today that the former Arsenal midfielder would resume full training with the rest of the squad in a few days.

Fellow Frenchman Zebina is also sidelined by injury, so Manuele Blasi and Giuliano Giannichedda will challenge to fill in Vieira’s midfield role alongside Emerson.

Juventus squad: Chiellini, Kovac, Pessotto, Emerson, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Nedved, Chimenti, Balzaretti, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Mutu, Zambrotta, Blasi, Thuram, Bonnefoi, Giannichedda, Zalayeta, Gladstone, Cannavaro, Abbiati

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)