iPhone (3 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
so he thinks it's too expensive and not twice as good as the other phone. big deal, it's worth it to me and other people that have bough it,
Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. That’s a purely subjective outlook. Face ID in itself is worth it.
It's non of my business what you so willingly overpay for. In fact it makes me smile each time i walk past an apple user, so both groups are happy in the end. It's a win-win really.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

It's non of my business what you so willingly overpay for. In fact it makes me smile each time i walk past an apple user, so both groups are happy in the end. It's a win-win really.
You act as thought Samsung phones aren’t about the same price. Most phones are in the 800-1000 range now and unfortunately it will probably stay that way. Shit rumor is the new pixel 3xl is gonna be like 900

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Huawei gonna kick the crap out of apple again this yr

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk
I'm not an apple fan as I own a pixel 3 but this statement is not even in the same ballpark as reality. Huawei may sell more phones because of cheaper models available all over the world, but apple is so far ahead with money, revenue and R & D the phone sales to India and China of cheap as huaweais mean shit

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)