iPhone (5 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I got an i phone 4 right now, it's on 5.1.1, i jailbreaked it using redsn0w but it's still can't recongnise the sim card.

Anything i can do nerds ???

- - - Updated - - -

bb 04.12.01 , i don't think there's any solution to unlock the sim

right ???

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I got an i phone 4 right now, it's on 5.1.1, i jailbreaked it using redsn0w but it's still can't recongnise the sim card.

- - - Updated - - -

right ???

Nope, no solution yet for 04.12 unless you pay for a full unlock. What carrier is your phone locked to?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

- - - Updated - - -

right ???
Always. Step 1: Open window. Let me know when you're there.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
what do people think about ios stagnation? Android is improving at light speed and ios no new important functions. Even some removed like maps.

I think Apple peaked already. Can't see their stock touching 700€ anytime soon again. The competition is getting better and better.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
My next phone is going to be an Android, S4. What the fuck have they done? The design looks like you followed a Photoshop tutorial wrong and didnt know what to do with the outcome. Simplicity my ass

Jul 10, 2006
:D

I was ranting on Twitter at how Apple was playing catchup to Android. Many new features made it seem like they were finally reaching up to Android's levels.
Apple still dominates when it comes to apps. I don't think I could ever go to Android, I've been too big of a fanboy and talked too much shit to droid users to deal with the humiliation which would follow a switch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)