iPhone (12 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the related posts!

If I jailbreak my iPhone 4, can I get it back to the original condition by restoring it through iTunes?

Also any good link to guide me through the process of jailbreaking?
I also need a good site to download apps and games for free :D

Thanks in advance :beer:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
RAMI¹⁰;3891832 said:
I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the related posts!

If I jailbreak my iPhone 4, can I get it back to the original condition by restoring it through iTunes?

Also any good link to guide me through the process of jailbreaking?
I also need a good site to download apps and games for free :D

Thanks in advance :beer:

You can always restore your phone to factory condition by using iTunes, unless your phone is disabled. For jailbreaking iPhone on different iOS versions use http://www.iclarified.com/jailbreak/

I don't think you can download apps from "sites" , but even if you could, it would have to go through iTunes and shit, so wouldn't recommend that. There are thousands of free apps on App Store anyway, but then you have Installous which you install through Cydia for cracked apps and such.

EDIT: I also suggest searching on YouTube for videos on how to jailbreak. There are thousands of videos, and it's easier than reading instructions.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
RAMI¹⁰;3892277 said:
So, why to jailbreak it if you can't get the paid apps on iTunes for free?!
You can get most of the popular apps through Installous. You download and install the cracked apps through the app Installous.

Or you can add cracked apps in IOS format (that you download yourself) your iphone directly through iTunes. Just drag + drop + resynch.

Do a backup before jailbreaking. You can then restore to that backup later.

And yes, you can unjailbreak through itunes.

Edit: Jailbreak adds Cydia and from Cydia you install the app Installous

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's amazing how smartphones have unearthed a whole new layer of sad and pathetic attitudes among people. When Nokia first launched them a decade ago very few people were interested. They were expensive and didn't seem to provide that much value unless you're a fancy manager and staying connected is vital.

Then Apple came along and sold them as an add-ons to your self esteem and all of a sudden everyone wanted one.

So thanks, Apple, for bringing out the useless in people. Noone does it better.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Anyone can help with how to make flash run on an iPad?
You have to jailbreak your iPad first to be able to make flash run. And from what I've read, most apps that help you run flash are kind of useless. But feel free to try iSwifter, Frash, Skyfire or Cloud Browse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)