iPhone (3 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Apple sold 2mln iPhone 5 in the first 24h, a new record for them. :crazy:

I really like iPhone but expected a lot more from iPhone 5, the design sucks and in general is basically a longer 4s like everyone is saying.

Right now the Nokia Lumia 920 is the one I would get, it looks simply amazing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Apple sold 2mln iPhone 5 in the first 24h, a new record for them. :crazy:

I really like iPhone but expected a lot more from iPhone 5, the design sucks and in general is basically a longer 4s like everyone is saying.

Right now the Nokia Lumia 920 is the one I would get, it looks simply amazing.
What did you expect a lot more from iPhone 5, actually?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
So you think iPhone's design is bad? One of the first things I liked about iPhone 5 is that they sticked to their original design, to be honest. It might be just be, but I'm not really fond of phones like SII and SIII, they are just too big. It's like they were made for Hulk, not normal people.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The phone wars suck -- that's all I'm gonna say about it. I wish they would stop with the deck-measuring contest of "my screen is bigger than your screen" until we are left trying to carry something the size of an iPad in our pockets.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Me! I haven't used it or anything, but I think it's awesome. The only reason I wouldn't buy it myself is because I have a severe distrust of Windows. I've no problems recommending it to others though :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Me! I haven't used it or anything, but I think it's awesome. The only reason I wouldn't buy it myself is because I have a severe distrust of Windows. I've no problems recommending it to others though :D
:lol:

Me too, my only concern is about the Windows OS :shifty:

So, what should I get? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)