iPhone (3 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I've a friend of mine watching the iPhone 5 video and raving about it right now, sitting next to me... I think I'll just punch him...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Last night he said, "I heard the iPhone 5 doesn't have any groundbreaking features. I will stick with my iPhone4". Today he saw a picture of it and he said, "it must obviously be better than the 4s. I think I'll buy it" He doesn't even know what changed :sergio:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Last night he said, "I heard the iPhone 5 doesn't have any groundbreaking features. I will stick with my iPhone4". Today he saw a picture of it and he said, "it must obviously be better than the 4s. I think I'll buy it" He doesn't even know what changed :sergio:
Ahahahahahah. :lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't understand why people are saying there's nothing different between the 4S and 5?

I'd say a bigger display is a big reason to update. It's lighter, thinner, new camera lens, improved processor chip, LTE, etc.

All in all just a more modern phone from the inside out.

Mar 9, 2006
I don't understand why people are saying there's nothing different between the 4S and 5?

I'd say a bigger display is a big reason to update. It's lighter, thinner, new camera lens, improved processor chip, LTE, etc.

All in all just a more modern phone from the inside out.
Cuz they don't understand electronic technic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)