Inzaghino set for Juve (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Zalayeta never scored a goal? It's either you haven't watched zalayeta play or you don't know him at all.
that Barca game is just an exception, that won't happen again...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

oh come on, Zalayeta IS useless, that sloth-comparison was good one IMO...
exactly you dont count on him to score goals just to waste time at the end of games while inzaghi can score.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Agree, and if there is something the Inzaghi's is good at, then it is scoring lots of goals! ;), he is a player who could step smoothly in when Trez gets injuried, wouldnt even have to change the system/style/formation.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Zalayeta never scored a goal? It's either you haven't watched zalayeta play or you don't know him at all.
Or maybe it's you who haven't. According to Juventus.com he has scored 3 goals in 41 Seria A matches. That might be good enough for you, but I think we should aim just a bit higher. Friendly matches? Not even gonna comment on that one. I think the sloth comparison sticks.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Or maybe it's you who haven't. According to Juventus.com he has scored 3 goals in 41 Seria A matches. That might be good enough for you, but I think we should aim just a bit higher. Friendly matches? Not even gonna comment on that one. I think the sloth comparison sticks.

Of course he scored just 3 goals, coz most of the time he wasn't even in the bench. How do you expect someone to score a lot of goals when he most of the time it's not even on the bench?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Of course he scored just 3 goals, coz most of the time he wasn't even in the bench. How do you expect someone to score a lot of goals when he most of the time it's not even on the bench?
What are you talking about?! He has PLAYED 41 matches and has scored 3 goals. What do you mean "not even on the bench", of course I didn't include those games.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Zalayeta has scored more than 10 goals for Juve. He scored like 3 or 4 in the Serie A two years ago, scored 5 in the Coppa and 1 in the CL. he scored at least 1 in the CL last year. So it's not 3 Torks, it's >10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)