Inzaghino set for Juve (1 Viewer)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
it is worrying me first we lose Davids on free than we sell Di Vaio to get Simone Inzaghi???? why??? why should we do it? why weakening our squad???
lets get a quality striker not just any striker who has a low price!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

hm for that age yea i think we should get simone

and im jsut wondering, do you guys like look this up or do you knwo all their ages and stuff by heart? if so thats hell of impressive
I'm not sure who you're reffering to, zalayeta will be 26 in december, and Inzaghino is 28.

And yeah, you know roughly the age of most players, but of course you need to look up some less known ones.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I don't like simone inzaghi.he is so selfish and complainer.keep zalayeta he is a good soldier.I respect him a lot.and he is still young i believe his game will improve more this season :)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
let's make the deal done ASAP. there isn't many team would like to take Zalayeta and Iuliano both together for return in a deal.
start to do the house cleaning work.... moggi !!!

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Actually, I think Zalayeta has a pretty solid goalscoring record for a 5th striker, considering how little he plays and how often he's been played out of position.
excatly

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
inzaghi had two good seasons...not more, hes two year older than zalayeta and hes an ****in laziali...basta

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
realistically thinking, zalayeta and inzaghi are not good enough. but inzaghi is the better player. zalayeta can barely pass two metres away from a player...he really bad. i think if you took his goal which he scored against barca away, no one would even know who he is. At inzaghi has scored goals consistantly for lazio in the CL when given a chance.

iuliano and zalayeta should mean no cash involved though. im starting to think that maybe adding 5 million in that deal could land oddo as well. im sure moggi will try for oddo in this deal also.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
I don't know about Inzaginho's heart, the last time I saw him he didn't seem to lack it, but that was some time ago.

To me, Zalayeta doesn't deserve more appreciation, he deserves less. I've never been a fan, people always seem to rate him more than me, but except his Barca goal (he was CRAP in that game anyways) I can't see how he's contributed. I've seen him a lot of times, and I'm always shocked at how a professional footballer like him lacks even the most basic skills.

He might be modest, quiet and a good teammate. But if that's what we're looking for Attilo Lombardo would still be here. IMO he's just a very, very bad footballer.
His size is misleading you. His ball control is not bad at all, plus, he is a good header and a good shooter

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Dont forget Inzaghi in CL, he scored several times, he is a good player, a perfect backup for Trez, and i think he would accept the backup role gladly.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

His goalscoring record only says so much, the guy can't pass, shot or run with the ball. He has size, that's all. I can't count the number of times I've seen him come on only to be APALLED by his rubbish performance. Inzaghi would simply be a decent Trez backup, "Zalagol" wouldn't.

I would also rather have Anelka though, as he has the skill deep down to be fantastic.
My Juve-supporting uncle has a most appropriate nickname for Zalayeta. He calls him "bradipo", meaning "sloth".

Sloth : a slow-moving tropical American mammal that hangs upside down from the branches of trees using its long limbs and hooked claws.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
zelayeta never scored a goal while inzagi scored a lot with lazio , we need him:fero:

Zalayeta never scored a goal? It's either you haven't watched zalayeta play or you don't know him at all.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Zalayeta never scored a goal? It's either you haven't watched zalayeta play or you don't know him at all.

please remind me when was the last time he scored in a real match :confused::(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)