Introducing Mrs Mac :P (2 Viewers)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
hahahaha
G ! (that's what you get for being an ass :p)
i'm all ghetto, remember ???
so boys means friends in my ghetto language .....

and you know what ? i already appologized :) you didn't expect anything like that from me did you

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
hahahaha
G ! (that's what you get for being an ass :p)
When was I an ass, you ass!? :fero::boxing::D

++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
and you know what ? i already appologized :) you didn't expect anything like that from me did you
Yeah i was just takin the piss outta ya and picking on your words :devil:

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mrs Mac ] ++

Yes most english people are still very ignorant to this. Liverpool is different though i think, being in the northwest its normal to see loads of Irish and Northern Irish here so its second nature :)
Welcome Emma!

My partner started a 6 month contract in Dublin in January. He's West Indian, he's had 3 seperate incidents at night on his way home from work on O'Connell Street, of being called a nigger, also 3 guys shouting it to him in a pub, and one guy going to hit him....Also one taxi driver who wouldnt have him in his cab because he said he thought he was Nigerian!!!!!!....

I never knew Dublin was like that!!!!!....

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++

Welcome Emma!

My partner started a 6 month contract in Dublin in January. He's West Indian, he's had 3 seperate incidents at night on his way home from work on O'Connell Street, of being called a nigger, also 3 guys shouting it to him in a pub, and one guy going to hit him....Also one taxi driver who wouldnt have him in his cab because he said he thought he was Nigerian!!!!!!....

I never knew Dublin was like that!!!!!....
Every city has racism. But actually from my experience Dublin isnt like that at all. I guess it depends on the area.

And just to let you know Emma isnt from Dublin and has never been there or anywhere in Ireland, think you picked it up wrong

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #135
    This thread is still alive!

++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
    oh dont forget to replace the M in Mac to an L
    Whats Lac?

One Q: Is Colin really as charming as he passes by in here?
    Yeah :)

Thats weird that your the only person to ask a question about real life Mac, if it was me i would have be trying to expose the person to the limits :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)