Inter's excuses: Season 07/08 (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Brilliant!!

I propose putting all the excuses in the first post, the relative quote only not the whole article. So at the end of the season we would have a nice compilation of silly ass excuses, and then post it in Forza-Inter :p

And I nominate Jack to do this :D
This idea rocks. :agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
no inter players said dumb shit after their drubbing by barca. i hate barca but i hate inter more and i was glad to see them lose and i am still waiting for their exscuse.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
This thread is dedicated for the excuses that Inter will come up with throughout the season.

25-8-2007 Inter-Udinese:

It all starts with Stankovic's comments after the game against Udinese
“We aren’t at the top of our match fitness yet, but it is very difficult to play in this heat,” the midfielder told Sky Italia.

Mancini: "I've always said that, in August, we cannot play at 15:00; we should play at 18:00," he fumed.
"Instead, we play in the early afternoon in the summer, and we see 20:00 games postponed in January."
:rofl2: repped Jeeks!

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Brilliant!!

I propose putting all the excuses in the first post, the relative quote only not the whole article. So at the end of the season we would have a nice compilation of silly ass excuses, and then post it in Forza-Inter :p

And I nominate Jack to do this :D
That's a fantastic idea!! :pint:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Here's the execuse, guys:

Roberto Mancini:

"Of course, it's not pleasant to lose 5-0. Considering I left 12 players at home to rest for Saturday's clash against Empoli, the result is not surprising."

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
And here's this from DPA:

Roberto Mancini:

'The team's physical form doesn't worry me that much. Our physical characteristics, compared to Roma, for instance, don't allow us a fast start. If we add the injury suffered by (Patrick) Vieira and the delayed arrival of our South American players (due to the Copa America), it is easy to explain our uncertain start. And with Udinese we drew only because we were down to 10 men (following the dismissal of keeper Julio Cesar).'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)