Inter's excuses: Season 07/08 (5 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I would love to have a screenie of Moratti's face when Gyan scored the equalizer, it was priceless! The same face he showed when Del Piero scored the freekick last year.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
lol should have seen his face when Cordoba OG'ed...was like he had seen a ghost :lol:
Oh, but he did see a ghost...

As I posted on a Portuguese footie forum earlier today:
http://pfutebol.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=856&start=120

Sorry. It's hard to notice that when you've got the ghost of Luciano Moggi popping out of the San Siro pitch in today's match, clearly pushing Cordoba's head into Udinese's late corner kick for the 1-1 equalizer.

We told you it was fixed!!!! Cheaters!!! HaHa

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The same situation was last year in the same time of season when Inter started poorly but when they won I don´t know how many matches in a row everybody suddenly got silent.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Brilliant!!

I propose putting all the excuses in the first post, the relative quote only not the whole article. So at the end of the season we would have a nice compilation of silly ass excuses, and then post it in Forza-Inter :p

And I nominate Jack to do this :D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
The general excuse on several internet forums right now; "we don't care about this game". It was the same against Roma two weeks ago.

Makes you wonder, would they have cared if their team beat Barcelona at Nou Camp tonight?

The answer is yes, btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)