Internationals LIVE (15 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually no.

People who say everything is not Italy's fault are incredibly biased and insane.

People who say everything is Italy's fault are incredibly biased and insane.

Both sides of the spectrum, same minds.
Again, there is a particular word you don't seem to understand. I'm not going to hold your hand, learn English yourself.

I haven't blamed anyone Andy so your argument has no substance.

God damn it I want to see a game.
I don't believe you.

But even if what you claim is true, your buddies in the Azzurri crew do, so my argument has loads of substance.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The Serbian fans are frustrated over some political matters and some things that happened in Belgrade, so they're transferring their frustration into football. Not good.

Nothing really serious happened at the stadium as far as I know, but the Serbian fans are breaking things and throwing things into the pitch.
That and our terrible football federation who sacked our coach. One of the biggest idiots in our country, Karadzic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The Serbs are carrying a whole arsenal. How on earth did the Italians let them take all that in? :lol:
It's the organizer's fault most of all. And the one organizing this match is the FIGC.
Agreed, but as you see here, you have folks not admitting certain problems. This sort of stuff is a major problem in Italy but nothing is done about it.

Italy's fault.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Again, there is a particular word you don't seem to understand. I'm not going to hold your hand, learn English yourself.

I don't believe you.

But even if what you claim is true, your buddies in the Azzurri crew do, so my argument has loads of substance.
Can't respond to anything as usual. :crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)