Internationals LIVE (33 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
but but but Sweden have Ibra :cry:
Van der Vaart made Ibra his bitch at one point, that was a really funny move. I love Ibra, but VDV is god. :D

:p

We've been pretty good, apart from that chance we let Toivonen. Van der Vaart in midfield instead of De Jong really makes a difference football-wise. I'm liking it.

Tough luck on the second goal, it's really annoying when a mistake like that costs you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dude what do you mean like every team we lose against? When have I ever said that?
Don't play dumb, you know exactly what I mean. Azzurri fans have a huge tendency to blame everybody else for their failures. It's seen all the time, don't need to mention examples.

Even if this is true, this makes you the same as the people you hate.
Well, you seem to have missed English class if that's what you think.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Don't play dumb, you know exactly what I mean. Azzurri fans have a huge tendency to blame everybody else for their failures. It's seen all the time, don't need to mention examples.

Well, you seem to have missed English class if that's what you think.
Actually no.

People who say everything is not Italy's fault are incredibly biased and insane.

People who say everything is Italy's fault are incredibly biased and insane.

Both sides of the spectrum, same minds.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The Serbs are carrying a whole arsenal. How on earth did the Italians let them take all that in? :lol:
It's the organizer's fault most of all. And the one organizing this match is the FIGC.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Van der Vaart made Ibra his bitch at one point, that was a really funny move. I love Ibra, but VDV is god. :D

:p

We've been pretty good, apart from that chance we let Toivonen. Van der Vaart in midfield instead of De Jong really makes a difference football-wise. I'm liking it.

Tough luck on the second goal, it's really annoying when a mistake like that costs you.
You guys have an amazing team and we should be lucky if the result stays this way. We only have Zlatan whos a good football player, the rest are average players playing in obscure teams.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen what happened at the stadium?
The Serbian fans are frustrated over some political matters and some things that happened in Belgrade, so they're transferring their frustration into football. Not good.

Nothing really serious happened at the stadium as far as I know, but the Serbian fans are breaking things and throwing things into the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)