Internationals LIVE (23 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There's no way Italy can not get 3 points here.

Think about it.

If they award a draw or Serbia victory (LOL), then all away fans would do is go around bombing stadiums for free wins or draws.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The Serbian fans are frustrated over some political matters and some things that happened in Belgrade, so they're transferring their frustration into football. Not good.

Nothing really serious happened at the stadium as far as I know, but the Serbian fans are breaking things and throwing things into the pitch.
thanks for the clarification

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why should Italy not get the points though? If this was Juve everyone would be with me, obviously security measures should be better but in the end the fans should not be doing this. I wanted to see a match so I'm pretty angry right now.
As I've said before, loads of people here are turning into Inter fans.

Win the matches on the pitch. This is why I dislike Azzurri fans.

It's your security that is not up to par.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If it were possible I would want to play again, maybe without Serbian fans? I agree its unfair for the Serbian national team. I would be really angry if I was at the stadium, hopefully nothing goes on outside the stadium.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Have you?

The Serbian fans would have been thrown out of the stadium 10 times by now if the game was played in Serbia. The Italians simply waited the game to be postponed so they can win it on a green table.
Not maybe thrown out but they would have stopped because our police is also crazy. They'd go in there and beat the hell out of them so it wouldn't happen.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The saddest thing is that these Serbian fans achieved what they wanted. They wanted Italy to win the match without it being played.

Well, it will cost them an EURO 2012 participation, but they made their stupid point, whatever it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)