Internationals LIVE (13 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Not maybe thrown out but they would have stopped because our police is also crazy. They'd go in there and beat the hell out of them so it wouldn't happen.
When the police used to beat up the fans in Italy, it went even more crazy. I believe what you said about political issues.. When these guys want problems they will get it.. They should not have been allowed into Italy

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It's really funny how everyone wants to blame FIGC for this :lol:

Security was weak, but c'mon our (Bosnia) fans done the same thing at almost every game in the last qualifiers. The thing is that the game will probably be registered to Italy and Serbia will get warning and face expulsion if they repeat something like this.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
When the police used to beat up the fans in Italy, it went even more crazy. I believe what you said about political issues.. When these guys want problems they will get it.. They should not have been allowed into Italy
I do think security was weak. But this was just to be expected after so many things happening here.

IF this game gets to be played it's gonna be different because measures will be 10 times better and higher when it comes to security. (IF they allow our fans to attend)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's really funny how everyone wants to blame FIGC for this :lol:

Security was weak, but c'mon our (Bosnia) fans done the same thing at almost every game in the last qualifiers. The thing is that the game will probably be registered to Italy and Serbia will get warning and face expulsion if they repeat something like this.
they should not have been allowed to leave Serbia or to enter Italy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)