Internationals LIVE (26 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Are you honestly going to tell me the Serbs in Italy today are comparable to those you see trying to cause shit in an American stadium?
You have folks at stadiums here hell bent on causing trouble all the time. Most of them are drunk. They aren't organized hooligan groups, but they still like to start stuff.

And if what you say is true, and Americans don't cause stadium trouble, that paints a very poor picture for Europe, doesn't it.

Sorry, but that is the only way forward for Serbia... Otherwise Serbia will never realise it's economic potential.
Nonsense. Greece is partially fucked because of the Euro.

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
I don't really know the situation that well. But I think the frustration with loosing Kosovo has really increased the radical movement in Serbia once again. It is really serious, and the game isn't nothing, you should have seen the protests against the gay parade last week.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You have folks at stadiums here hell bent on causing trouble all the time. Most of them are drunk. They aren't organized hooligan groups, but they still like to start stuff.

And if what you say is true, and Americans don't cause stadium trouble, that paints a very poor picture for Europe, doesn't it.

Nonsense. Greece is partially fucked because of the Euro.
Yes it does. I'm with you on that.

But a couple drunks fighting in the stands is nowhere near what Europe sees.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
if it wasn't for the euro, Greece would have been bankrupt
their problem is that they lied about their deficits for years and now they expect the entire Eurozone to bail them out
don't talk out of your arse, you clearly only want to stir up some controversy while you know nothing about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)