International Education - would you study in foreign country? (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sorry, Osman, but fear mongering plays a small part. The Nordic model is incompatible with what's happening these years (basically what has been happening for many years, but the immigrant numbers are much bigger now). Non of the political parties have approached this dilemma and that's why people turn to the xenophobes.
The cause is very much aware to me and it has been allowed to go to overload with zero planning in past two years. But not a single procent of the problem can be solved by skinheads with fancy suits.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No countries in Europe are near having the same model.
No, but it's not exactly as if the Nordic model is the only one that's incompatible ;).

Also a big part of the Nordic model is: "This includes a combination of free market capitalism with a comprehensive welfare state and collective bargaining at the national level.". - Which definitely applies to Belgium for instance.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No, but it's not exactly as if the Nordic model is the only one that's incompatible ;).

Also a big part of the Nordic model is: "This includes a combination of free market capitalism with a comprehensive welfare state and collective bargaining at the national level.". - Which definitely applies to Belgium for instance.
It really doesn't. The social security makes our countries attractive - especially if the norm is that your wife shouldn't be working.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It really doesn't. The social security makes our countries attractive - especially if the norm is that your wife shouldn't be working.
You are really not familiar with social security in Belgium. It's probably one of the most lenient systems in all of Europe. The bigger issue is that Sweden's social security is well known. I've spoken with several refugees who were headed towards Sweden, because they believed they would receive the most money there.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I dont know names, but their desserts are quite good
Reminds me of a Moroccan guy I used to know. His job was making pastries. Which is actually very hard work and it involved long shifts at the craziest hours. Dude was always doing coke and making pastries. Weird shit, great pastries.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You are really not familiar with social security in Belgium. It's probably one of the most lenient systems in all of Europe. The bigger issue is that Sweden's social security is well known. I've spoken with several refugees who were headed towards Sweden, because they believed they would receive the most money there.
It's higher in Denmark. They want to go to Sweden because of easier family reunification.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Reminds me of a Moroccan guy I used to know. His job was making pastries. Which is actually very hard work and it involved long shifts at the craziest hours. Dude was always doing coke and making pastries. Weird shit, great pastries.
maybe the pastries helped to wash away the foul taste of coke :D

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone knows which colleges/universities have study a master degree or a phd abroad in Information Technology Management (ITM) major?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Where do you want to go?

Is it a management degree? Then you have to look at the various business schools..
I am planing to do a masters course and i have few questions.country and area is not matter to me .There's so little information on this, so I wanted to see if anyone had the experience of applying to a masters in ITM with a low GPA. The google searching isn't really efficient Specifically, I'm trying to figure out which schools to look at and which to completely write off my list.i don't even know which school i can apply for.first i need to know which schools/colages offer a master or phd in Information Technology Management.like this :
http://www.ryerson.ca/itm/

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I have a question regarding studying in abroad. Im studying in a master for ITM. I havent finished my studies yet. Does anyone has experience on study about these universities like University of waterloo,Saint Louis University,ryerson university.can friend contact a couple of universities that i would consider applying to study a phd or does anyone knows Which Universities Offer a PhD in IT Management?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)