International Education - would you study in foreign country? (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For now, yes.

But the marginalised lower and middle classes of Sweden, will turn to (and already have) Sverigedemokraterna and what's worse, and [far more violent] conflicts between immigrants and Swedes will arise.

Then again; positive for you, you came to Europe prior to Fort Europe.
Lol. You want to convince people Sweden is a warzone. Sweden!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am moving to study a master degree in Robotics in Sweden this summer, so excited about the experience to be honest.
Nice, where, in KTH?

And don't listen to bitter Dane, they are naturally wired to make a big deal about foreigners, things have become more polarized but has little effect to say to day to day life, you will find your experience worth while, I'm sure.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What is the strongest factor driving the hate/fear of Scandinavians against immigrants in your opinion? economical, ethical...
Hummus

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. You want to convince people Sweden is a warzone. Sweden!
You are so uptight. Aspergers much?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, where, in KTH?

And don't listen to bitter Dane, they are naturally wired to bitch about foreigners, you will find your experience worth while, I'm sure.
I'm right doe. Sverigedemokraterna will be the biggest party after the next election.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nice, where, in KTH?

And don't listen to bitter Dane, they are naturally wired to make a big deal about foreigners, things have become more polarized but has little effect to say to day to day life, you will find your experience worth while, I'm sure.
Oh no, he's right. Sweden is awful. Syria, Somalia, Sweden. Everything with an S is dangerous.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hummus

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm right doe. Sverigedemokraterna will be the biggest party after the next election.
They are growing for sure but no not biggiest at all, at best they will steal chunk of votes from moderaterna and becomes 2nd biggiest.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
They are growing for sure but no not biggiest at all, at best they will steal chunk of votes from moderaterna and becomes 2nd biggiest.
I hope my fellow Social Democrats can keep Sverigedemokraterne at bay by a realistic approach to immigration and globalization, but I doubt it.

Dec 26, 2004
They say it is a nice town. Enjoy your stay.
Thanks bro, would be cool to meet you in person one day.

Nice, where, in KTH?

Kristianstad, I am truly excited about this experience.

Hummus

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hope my fellow Social Democrats can keep Sverigedemokraterne at bay by a realistic approach to immigration and globalization, but I doubt it.
That would be nice wouldn't it?

These parties are incompetent stooges for most part (my favorite party leader and most equipped to deal with SD is Sjöstedt, but sadly he is VP, weak party, soss needs leader like him)but SD however much they become a protest party for regular people looking for alternatives or attract more bigots with their excessive xenophobia, for them to have any shot of going all the way would require for them to become a full fledged party. Not obvious hatred agenda one that has every single faschist policy they propose to be about kicking out immigrants.

One track opportunistic operation you exploit can make you grow as it has over weaker parties, but requires more to to compete with and best Socialdemokraterna and moderaterna who have huge wholesome bases, virtually 3rd of the country each. Even if it's a major issue, you need more then immigration policies to attract biggiest chunk of voters. They done a sadly impressive job of misleading people past years and taking advantage of the lack of leadership in government, but need to spew more then hateful or fear mongering rhetorics to convince the masses for real to win.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Thanks bro, would be cool to meet you in person one day.

Kristianstad, I am truly excited about this experience.

:D
I worked in Pernod Ricard for a while and I went to Absolut Factory a couple of time. Nice small city and if you learn robots at the same level Absolut use in the warehouse or in the production line, you're gonna be the man. Good luck

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
That would be nice wouldn't it?

These parties are incompetent stooges for most part (my favorite party leader and most equipped to deal with SD is Sjöstedt, but sadly he is VP, weak party, soss needs leader like him)but SD however much they become a protest party for regular people looking for alternatives or attract more bigots with their excessive xenophobia, for them to have any shot of going all the way would require for them to become a full fledged party. Not obvious hatred agenda one that has every single faschist policy they propose to be about kicking out immigrants.

One track opportunistic operation you exploit can make you grow as it has over weaker parties, but requires more to to compete with and best Socialdemokraterna and moderaterna who have huge wholesome bases, virtually 3rd of the country each. Even if it's a major issue, you need more then immigration policies to attract biggiest chunk of voters. They done a sadly impressive job of misleading people past years and taking advantage of the lack of leadership in government, but need to spew more then hateful or fear mongering rhetorics to convince the masses for real to win.
Sorry, Osman, but fear mongering plays a small part. The Nordic model is incompatible with what's happening these years (basically what has been happening for many years, but the immigrant numbers are much bigger now). Non of the political parties have approached this dilemma and that's why people turn to the xenophobes.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Sorry, Osman, but fear mongering plays a small part. The Nordic model is incompatible with what's happening these years (basically what has been happening for many years, but the immigrant numbers are much bigger now). Non of the political parties have approached this dilemma and that's why people turn to the xenophobes.
Exactly. The Nordic Model does not compute with the neoliberal design of EU, deregulated financial markets, free movement of labour from poor EU to rich EU, Schengen+weak outer borders (Greece) etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Moroccan kitchen has various recipes which are quite good, but couscous isnt one of them, to my taste.
Ever had firecrotch couscous? It's the best.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seven played the "how about" card.
What is this card you speak of?

This is a problem in many European countries, but not exactly to the extent Maddy is claiming it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)