International Education - would you study in foreign country? (3 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'm just messing with you, I have no idea about which country's nicest to live in. But the nature of Norway sounds impressive.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you guys consider Greenland to be part of Denmark btw?
They're not satisfied with the shithole they call Denmark so they want everything else as well :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe voting on the racist parties really is the way to go.
Extremely high taxes and no sun as well, don't worry I'm not the slightest bit interested in your shithole of a country :p
Master in UK takes only one year, while it takes two years in Norway. That's the only reason why I am considering going. I think I will go though, although I'll be homesick in three hours.
Hey i don't want to leave the UAE for a second either, but necessity forces me to. My country (Libya) has gone to the shitter, and my passport is worth less than the paper its printed on :frown: one has to hedge his future and have some options

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Extremely high taxes and no sun as well, don't worry I'm not the slightest bit interested in your shithole of a country :p

Hey i don't want to leave the UAE for a second either, but necessity forces me to. My country (Libya) has gone to the shitter, and my passport is worth less than the paper its printed on :frown: one has to hedge his future and have some options
I encourage you to come to Europe, Fred. Goes without saying that life is better here :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Want to ask this question to those who leave their jobs after working for 3-4 yrs and a pursue a masters degree or whatever you want to study...
Would you be motivated enough to sit tight and read again ? Because I'd assume you'd be disconnected from your studies/subject especially if you have been working for yrs..

- - - Updated - - -

Let me ask this to @Cheesio itself

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Want to ask this question to those who leave their jobs after working for 3-4 yrs and a pursue a masters degree or whatever you want to study...
Would you be motivated enough to sit tight and read again ? Because I'd assume you'd be disconnected from your studies/subject especially if you have been working for yrs..

- - - Updated - - -

Let me ask this to @Cheesio itself
I've thought about this quite a bit actually. I didn't do this myself, but I remember students in grad school who did. I think if I had worked a few years before doing my master's I would have had an easier time. The practice of working in a company, with regular hours, with real responsibilities, is a useful to experience to have if you're going to embark on something where you need to structure your own time to such a high degree.

Also, I think if I'd delayed my master's a few years I would have been more motivated and seen the value in it more after a few years of relatively unambitious work in an entry level job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)