International Education - would you study in foreign country? (3 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
So, after long thought and four years late, i decided to quit my job ( I work in a bank here in Morocco ) and decided to go to france exactly Paris to continue my studies and hope that i find a job there. I will be doing a MS in Supply chain management. Only thing left for me is to have my Visa.

It's been a tough decision for me, mainly because of my family. The positive side i have one sister who studied in france and working there and got a citizenship, same for my brother who moved last year to Fort Lauderdale.

The two trips that i did to europe last year really motivated me, the standards of living, the mentality and a lot of other things contributed in my decision. Hopefully i get my Visa and this decision won't come back to bite me in the ass.
Tough decision bro. Good luck to you. I hope everything works out for you :tup:

Just as I told Fred, find yourself a girl and marry her and you're good to go :p

I am thinking of taking my masters in UK, it's only one year but still tough for me to leave Norway for a whole year. Can't imagine how it must be for you guys to leave your country for a long period of time.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Just as I told Fred, find yourself a girl and marry her and you're good to go :p

I am thinking of taking my masters in UK, it's only one year but still tough for me to leave Norway for a whole year. Can't imagine how it must be for you guys to leave your country for a long period of time.
You can do it. UK isn't that far from Norway. Melo's year of living dangerously.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

doo eet

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Why is it tough to leave Norway for a year? A year really isn't that long.. How old are you? I could understand if you're 19-20.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am too happy here, and I am very close to my family and friends. I am 24.
Well, a year isn't long, all things considered. But if you're perfectly happy where you are, I don't think it's necessary in your case to study abroad. I could imagine things are different if you live in the desert.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Well, a year isn't long, all things considered. But if you're perfectly happy where you are, I don't think it's necessary in your case to study abroad. I could imagine things are different if you live in the desert.
Master in UK takes only one year, while it takes two years in Norway. That's the only reason why I am considering going. I think I will go though, although I'll be homesick in three hours.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

Thanks bro.

You should do it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)