International Education - would you study in foreign country? (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
So, after long thought and four years late, i decided to quit my job ( I work in a bank here in Morocco ) and decided to go to france exactly Paris to continue my studies and hope that i find a job there. I will be doing a MS in Supply chain management. Only thing left for me is to have my Visa.

It's been a tough decision for me, mainly because of my family. The positive side i have one sister who studied in france and working there and got a citizenship, same for my brother who moved last year to Fort Lauderdale.

The two trips that i did to europe last year really motivated me, the standards of living, the mentality and a lot of other things contributed in my decision. Hopefully i get my Visa and this decision won't come back to bite me in the ass.
Good luck but France is an absolute mess, unemployment is ridiculous there. You should come to Montreal, we have a lot of Morrocans/Algerians/Tunisians/Lebanese and some awesome Shawarma places :D

- - - Updated - - -

Probably going to apply to schools in Barcelona, Paris and perhaps the UK. A distinct possibility is Canada.

I don't have citizenship, no. And its no longer possible to get it :frown:
Come to Montreal :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Excellent! Have an awesome time buddy.
Thank you bro.
Its the right thing to do man, hopefully the visa won't be a problem, especially if you get admission into a university. Wish you the best of luck bro.

I'm also going to do the same thing in a year or two at most.
I already have an admission in a business school, good luck to you too bro.

All the best :tup:

Study even further? How can you become even more educated?
thank you !!
Good luck Cheesio, must've been tough to decide that. I know I'd have panic attacks.

People are still pushing me to go abroad, do some crappy job (and still do better than being here, obviously) and never look back. Unlike before, now I consider, but I find it hard to leave everything.
Yep, leaving my family is the hardest part.

Good luck but France is an absolute mess, unemployment is ridiculous there. You should come to Montreal, we have a lot of Morrocans/Algerians/Tunisians/Lebanese and some awesome Shawarma places :D

- - - Updated - - -

Come to Montreal :tuttosport:
:D

Yeah but france is the most obvious choice for me, already have family there and the cost of the studies is not that expensive compared to Canada and the states.
Good luck Cheesio :tup:
Thanks Os.

All the best, Cheesio. I know how it feels, as I have been thinking about it as well.

Freddy, warak warak!
Senk u Mohad.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So, after long thought and four years late, i decided to quit my job ( I work in a bank here in Morocco ) and decided to go to france exactly Paris to continue my studies and hope that i find a job there. I will be doing a MS in Supply chain management. Only thing left for me is to have my Visa.

It's been a tough decision for me, mainly because of my family. The positive side i have one sister who studied in france and working there and got a citizenship, same for my brother who moved last year to Fort Lauderdale.

The two trips that i did to europe last year really motivated me, the standards of living, the mentality and a lot of other things contributed in my decision. Hopefully i get my Visa and this decision won't come back to bite me in the ass.
Good luck on your new adventure! :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ya man, one of the top schools on my list. :D

You never know, I could be your neighbor in a year or two :D
Well that's something to look forward to :D There are tens of thousands of students here because there is also Coventry Uni in the city centre which is rapidly rising, and has taken over a lot of the buildings in that area.

You realize it's Conventry? I know you're used to the desert and all, but still.
It's right on the edge of Coventry in a very middle-upper class area, Fred will be fine :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You realize it's Conventry? I know you're used to the desert and all, but still.
What the heck are you on about?

Well that's something to look forward to :D There are tens of thousands of students here because there is also Coventry Uni in the city centre which is rapidly rising, and has taken over a lot of the buildings in that area.

It's right on the edge of Coventry in a very middle-upper class area, Fred will be fine :D
Good to know, I'll keep you updated :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)