International Education - would you study in foreign country? (6 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
So, after long thought and four years late, i decided to quit my job ( I work in a bank here in Morocco ) and decided to go to france exactly Paris to continue my studies and hope that i find a job there. I will be doing a MS in Supply chain management. Only thing left for me is to have my Visa.

It's been a tough decision for me, mainly because of my family. The positive side i have one sister who studied in france and working there and got a citizenship, same for my brother who moved last year to Fort Lauderdale.

The two trips that i did to europe last year really motivated me, the standards of living, the mentality and a lot of other things contributed in my decision. Hopefully i get my Visa and this decision won't come back to bite me in the ass.
All the best :tup:
I'm also going to do the same thing in a year or two at most.
Study even further? How can you become even more educated?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Good luck Cheesio, must've been tough to decide that. I know I'd have panic attacks.

People are still pushing me to go abroad, do some crappy job (and still do better than being here, obviously) and never look back. Unlike before, now I consider, but I find it hard to leave everything.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Where are you heading? :)
I still haven't made my mind up, I'd prefer going somewhere in Europe, but to be honest, getting citizenship is also a priority of mine so i might end up going to Canada.

To be honest it depends a lot on where i can get admissions in a good school too.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I still haven't made my mind up, I'd prefer going somewhere in Europe, but to be honest, getting citizenship is also a priority of mine so i might end up going to Canada.

To be honest it depends a lot on where i can get admissions in a good school too.
You should go to Scandinavia, the home of Adam Smith :mut:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well, its a footballforum but theres a lot of members in here so i might as well ask it. Are you interested of studyng in foreign country? And has anyone had any expierences?

i am interested myself (in the future) and i got some information about this from here:
http://www.ef.com

everything seems to look reliable but it would be a very differant way of studyng languages for me, so i am taking my time before i really make my desicion about this.

So if anyone has had any expierences of studyng in foreign country i would be happy to hear your opinions about those expierences.

@Völler @Mark @piotrr

Stephan. :touched:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

weren't you born in scotland and had/have a brittish citizenship?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)