[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (12 Viewers)

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
3 outta the 4 goals that were scored against us so far were from individual errors, marrone vs everton, and vidal and pirlo today, you will never see them do that during the season (maybe marrone but thats not the point lol) i really dont know what it is , why we're like this, i think its just the mentality we take vs small teams, like tying nordjallend 1-1, or italy barley beating malta and the faroe islands

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Glorified practice drills. Sorry if I am not a "true fan" in that I don't see the relevance of it to anything but selling beer for B-team starters.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
3-5-2 is a fucking terrible formation. Juve's mentality is to not lose a game. Teams should be afraid of us, instead we have no creative spark and god help us if Pirlo gets injured this year. We are a one trick pony relying on Pirlo and when he gets man marked out of the match in a big game we wonder why we lose?

Please just go back to a 4-3-3 Conte we played our best football with that formation i miss it so much, watch us fail in Europe playing with 5 defenders no witdh and 2 strikers who cant create there own chances. I think Tevez will be a success because he has that creative spark the rest are hopeless, Vucinic is good when he wakes up on the right side of the bed once a month. and with these kind of performances i hope it all changes at the Super Cup.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
What are people pissing their pants about? This is is the whole purpose of pre season games, to iron out wrinkles before the important stuff begins.

Conte knows what to do.

Relax.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
3-5-2 is a $#@!ing terrible formation. Juve's mentality is to not lose a game. Teams should be afraid of us, instead we have no creative spark and god help us if Pirlo gets injured this year. We are a one trick pony relying on Pirlo and when he gets man marked out of the match in a big game we wonder why we lose?

Please just go back to a 4-3-3 Conte we played our best football with that formation i miss it so much, watch us fail in Europe playing with 5 defenders no witdh and 2 strikers who cant create there own chances. I think Tevez will be a success because he has that creative spark the rest are hopeless, Vucinic is good when he wakes up on the right side of the bed once a month. and with these kind of performances i hope it all changes at the Super Cup.
I agree with the 433, but what will make up our back line will it be barza or bonucci next to chiello, and can asomoah really play lb? Probably better then peluso and de ceglie

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I agree with the 433, but what will make up our back line will it be barza or bonucci next to chiello, and can asomoah really play lb? Probably better then peluso and de ceglie
Ogbonna - Chiellini - Bonucci - Lichsteiner
When i have seen Barzagli play for Italy in a back four he has failed badly, think the 5 at the back compliments him a lot and is a liability in a back four.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This game literally means nothing. I didn't even watch it when I could have. I chose to go out and get drunk instead. Pre-season means nothing for such a fucking well-oiled machine like us.

We will win the first game of Serie A 4-0.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
What an embarrassing performance wow!!! I almost spent $200 on tickets for this garbage. THANK GOD I didn't ! They should be ashamed to put that jersey on and play so such heartless football and show a lack of respect for their opponents, the fans that paid to watch them and the organizers that invited them play here. SHAMEFUL BUMS!!!! Yes it's preseason. But that doesn't mean u have to play like a bum. Look at Real Madrid... We want to be on their level? Why do they play well in preseason and we don't have to. What mentality is that? Just like everything else in Italy... Garbage !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)