[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (37 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
1. Your point does not make sense.
2. We're not Barca.
3. They were also unlucky to concede 5.
4. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of going down to your levels for 2 average friendlies.
1 - my point makes plenty of sense - we were dominated in possession by 3 rubbish teams
2 - no where did I say I want 70% possession - 55-60 would be nice
3 - yep, but they still dominated us in possession
4 - friendly or not, I like to win, no matter what the situation - the players should have that win every game no matter what mentality, it's partially how they made it as sportsmen after-all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Now that the golden era is over: What do we do now?

Where do we go from here?

Is 10 million for Vidal reasonable after this?
If we lost 3-1 to LA Galaxy I say blow up the team and start again. Time for a cheap fire sale. Everybody is available for the first offer which comes in

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Anyways - I don't like when Juve gets dominated in general play but rubbish teams - Bayern is fine, but these guys, please...

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone who thinks it's okay to lose 3-1 to LA Galaxy is not a true fan.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Anyways - I don't like when Juve gets dominated in general play but rubbish teams - Bayern is fine, but these guys, please...

- - - Updated - - -

quote of the evening. seriously, think about what you just said.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

good thing i have barca as back up

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
We never perfom great in preseason, italy too, before the euros we lsot 3-0 to russia, and 1-0 to the usa, everyone said we would get kocked out of the group stage, werent they wrong. Hopefully we'll play inter which i think we will, and we need to do vuci-tevez

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
1 - my point makes plenty of sense - we were dominated in possession by 3 rubbish teams
2 - no where did I say I want 70% possession - 55-60 would be nice
3 - yep, but they still dominated us in possession
4 - friendly or not, I like to win, no matter what the situation - the players should have that win every game no matter what mentality, it's partially how they made it as sportsmen after-all.
Meh.

:rofl:

@Klin, you sure mate?
You know what's sad? He's not the worst here. Just wait till Napoleonic will know about the result.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its just that this leeaves a very bad taste. LA galaxy is not a shit team but we are on another league. This kind of rubbing is fuked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)